Lord of 7th House in 2nd House
When Lord of 7th House in 2nd House or 7th House Lord in 2nd House in Astrology then you are attracted to people who are knowledgeable and intelligent and you may gain considerably from such an association. You may have the tendency to procrastinate. Marriage might be a source or give opportunities for successful financial ventures, or your spouse may simply be quite wealthy. The area of finances could still prove a challenge in your marriage, and there is a chance of more than one marriage.
What does the 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be different from yourself. Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line; This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
What does the 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The Second House represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The look, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds.
- To the signification of wealth and luxuries, you have the Moon in this house. Therefore it is a substantial house.
Description of Lord of 7th House in 2nd House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will have many wives, will gain wealth through his wife, and be procrastinating in nature.
- Satya Jatakam: With benefic Yoga, the native will get wealth through women. If there is Ashubha Yoga, he will lose his wife early or be immoral and earn money thus. He may wander for food. He may eat food offered in Shraddhas and funeral ceremonies. He may die during the period of the lord of the seventh house. If there is Mishra Yoga, he may have two wives.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Happy in the company of beautiful women, eager but slow in work, always has women in his mind.
- Phala Jyotisha: Enjoys women of various castes, interested in commencing jobs, is a procrastinator due to far-thinking and dissolves his mind in the thought of women.
- They feel more valuable when they are in a partnership.
- They feel valued when they get married to someone.
- Their legal partner or spouse is going to be involved with their family.
- Their marriage will be dependent on business and money aspects more than love and romance.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the
House (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse and business partner will be authoritative figures in their family.
- They have very confident and egoistic spouses.
- Their spouse will bring a lot of wealth from the government and authoritative figures.
- Their spouse will accumulate a lot of gold.
If the Moon is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse will be an emotional nurturing figure in the family.
- Their spouse is in the scientific field.
- She adds the value of knowledge to their family.
- They attract a lot of motherly figures in their life.
- Their ability to emotionally connect with other people only happens when they get married.
If Mercury is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They have spouses and business partners who are very business-minded and very logical.
- Their spouse is very motivating and communicative.
- They value communication more. They motivate their spouse’s families.
- Through business, they create their assets.
If Venus is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their interaction with their spouse and business partners will increase the way they think of love and relationships.
- They will gain more assets from their partner.
- Their partner is lovely and makes them attractive too.
- They have a lot of liquid money through the business of female products and wives.
If Mars is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their legal partners can create power struggles in the family.
- They have struggles in business and relationships.
- Their spouse will have strong willpower.
- Their spouse will add strength to them.
- They will shatter their enemies.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse will bring a lot of spiritual values into the family.
- Their spouse will get a lot of money into the family.
- Their spouse brings a lot of hope into the family.
- Their spouse will have high morals.
- Their spouse might be in the creative field.
- Their spouse can be a lawyer.
If Saturn is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse comes from a hard-working family.
- Their interaction with other people is hard-working.
- Their spouse teaches them to work hard and discipline.
- They should marry late if they want to gain money.
- They save money late in life.
Lord of 7th House (7th House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.