A Person in this house has a good ability to survive obstacles and overcome oppression. Any competitor or enemy has to keep a close eye on you, but in the end, you are the one who is likely to overcome his/her opponents. You have a good sense of service, and you might dwell in some medical field to help your fellow human beings.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 6th House in 6th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will have enmity with the group of his kinsmen, but be friendly to others and will enjoy mediocre happiness in matters like wealth.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, and if the karaka planet is strong, his maternal uncle will be wealthy and fortunate. His cousins will be powerful. If the significator (karaka) of the 6th house be conjoined with the lord of the ascendant, the native may become commander-in-chief and will be fortunate. If there is Ashubha Yoga, the native will suffer through his enemies. If there is Mishra Yoga, results will be of a mixed nature.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Inimical relations with cousins, a good friendship with others, owner of conveyances, helps the poor.
- Phala Jyotisha: One's own people will be enemies, others will become friendly and will look after him with great care and respect.