Lord of 6th House in 1st House
When Lord of 6th House in 1st House or 6th House Lord in 1st House in Astrology. Then You are a complicated and very self-critical person, With more tendency to see the flaws in life than the good. Possibly you suffer from some health-related problems on and off due to the accumulation of different dysfunctions in the mind’s physiology. You might pay great attention to health-related diets or activities, and quite possibly, you might have a career connected to the medical field. Due to misunderstandings and other complications, you might have difficulty keeping your reputation clear and therefore meet with several obstacles.
What does the 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a social structure through the school environment, we will likely make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house.
- The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines can extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task!
- The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis; Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, complex, and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It means life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is a substantial house.
Description of Lord of 6th House in 1st House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will be sickly, famous, inimical to his men, rich, honourable, adventurous, and virtuous.
- Satya Jatakam: The native will be brave or a commander-in-chief. His maternal uncle will live in his house. The native will have much power. He will be employed in the government and will have much authority. He may be in charge of jails. Effects will, however, differ according to the nature of the Yoga present. If there is beneficial Yoga, good results will follow. But if there is a malefic Yoga, he may be troubled by disease or become a thief.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Bereft of happiness, no happiness from father, impotent, illegitimate child.
- Phala Jyotisha: Famous, wealthy, daring, good conduct, and childless.
- They do routine based work.
- Their life is all about competing and dealing with conflicts.
- They can be lawyers and doctors.
- They are very health conscious.
- Their personality is about serving other people.
- Their character is moulded by competition.
- They deal with small animals in their routine.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 6th house:
- Their father instilled a routine lifestyle within them.
- They may have conflicts with her father.
- They feel their father is their competition.
- They can take the leadership role in their everyday work life in government service.
If the Moon is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 6th house:
- They use their mind to solve people’s problems.
- They have a very scientific mind t cure people’s diseases.
- They are very scientific and medical oriented.
- They are in the health care field.
- They have conflicts with their mother.
If the Mercury is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 6th house:
- They are brilliant at solving problems.
- They are great accountants.
- They are great financial advisors.
- They may have nervous system problems.
- They suffer from the same issues they cure.
If Venus is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 6th house:
- They have this tremendous love for people and animals.
- They can make emotional relations with unprivileged people.
- Thye gets in conflicts with their life partner.
- They run into a lot of women who are in problems like lawyers for women.
- Women can be troubling them.
If Mars is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 6th house:
- They get a lot of competition through sports from the fighting arena.
- They get into debt frequently and gets out of debt at the same time.
- They face the aggression of other male figures.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 6th house:
- They use their knowledge in solving people’s conflicts.
- They are natural lawyers.
- They gain a lot of weight.
- They get in disputes with their teacher and gurus.
- They should take care of their weight.
Lord of 6th House (6th House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.