Lord of 6th House in 10th House
Lord of 6th House in 10th House or 6th House Lord in 10th House in Astrology Then You use your critical mind quite a bit to succeed in your career. It may need hard work and a lapse of time, but in the end, you will succeed in creating a professional reputation for yourself. You will still have a good deal of opponents, competitors, and critics who may disturb the success process, but you are likely to overcome them.
What does the 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a social structure through the school environment, we will likely make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house.
- The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines can extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task!
- The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis; Virgo corresponds to the sixth.
What does the 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood, the everyday work we do. It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the playful nature of the 10th.
- The element of Earth ties the 10th house down to primarily physical and worldly matters.
Description of Lord of 6th House in 10th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will be well known among his men, will not be respectfully disposed to his father, and be happy in foreign countries. He will be a gifted speaker.
- Satya Jatakam: With Shubha Yoga, the person will do evil deeds or cruel deeds. He will pretend to be religious and orthodox, but, by nature, he will be sinful. He may eat food offered in Shraddhas and will not fear committing crimes. If there is Ashubha Yoga, the native will have a low and lousy profession. He may live as a cook. Or he may lose his job and will lead a miserable life.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Courageous, devoted to duty, foremost in his family, residence changes, happy, good knowledge of Shastras.
- Phala Jyotisha: Daring, famous in his clan, talkative, lives in foreign countries, and devoted to his duty.
- Their everyday routine is mainly applied in their carrier.
- People in their workplace will bring obstacles to them.
- They are workaholics.
- They take on debts for their career.
- They educate themselves for advancing in their carrier.
- They have a lot of disputes with their callouses.
- They can be working in health care and non-profit organizations.
- They treat their work as their child.
- They are dedicated to government service.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If Mars is sitting in the 10th house as the lord of the 6th house:
- They want to fight for the truth.
- They are great government agents, politicians and fighters.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 10th house as the lord of the 6th house:
- They are seen as gurus in their workplace.
- They are philosophical in their routine life.
- They are great motivators and coaches.
- They are great spiritual healers.
- They are stockbrokers. And bankers.
- They can be in human resource management.
If Saturn is sitting in the 10th house as the lord of the 6th house:
- They have routine based life.
- They are very dedicated to their work.
- They may not be so open-minded.
- They do not try to think outside the box.
- They can communicate with disabled people.
- They work for non-profit organizations.
Lord of 6th House (6th House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.