In your heart, you are generally a happy and content person. Understanding life and using your intelligence soothes your heart and gives you inner comfort. Education, for you, is an endeavor that yields a good degree. You are destined to gain good respect in society and ownership of an excellent property. There is a good relationship between you and your mother. Another thing that comforts your emotions is a playful interaction with your children.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 5th House in 4th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be happy, endowed with matemal happiness, wealth and intelligence, and be a king or a minister or a preceptor.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, he will have limited number of children and they will live by agriculture. If there is Ashubha Yoga, he may be issueless. If there is Mishra Yoga, his children may not live long or his daughters only may live long.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Mother lives long, good intellect, gains high status (as that of Minister) in his young age, master of beautiful residence.
- Phala Jyotisha: Happiness from mother, wealthy, of good conduct, will become either a minister or teacher to the king.