Lord of 4th House in 12th House
Their Best way of attaining happiness and inner contentment may be through selfless service to those in need. Lord of 4th House in 12th House or 4th House Lord in 12th House in Astrology gives them immense power to help those who are in need. This is how they may find that making others happy gives them comfort and contentment. However, it might be difficult for them to gain any substantial and lasting material comforts in life, but their afterlife might look better than others.
What does the 4th House in Astrology Signify?
- The fourth house represents the full awareness of having a home and mother, the next significant experience.
- The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother cultivate a frame of mind and emotions. The mind and emotions are, in turn, the basis for happiness.
- Physically, next in line is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The significance of the heart reinforces the importance of emotions.
- The correspondence with Karka (Cancer) connects with water and bodies of water and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
What does the 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Twelfth House represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death; the 12th house signifies any loss or expenditure. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Harmful applications are casualty, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or, in Sanskrit, “Moksha”.
Description of Lord of 4th House in 12thHouse in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will be devoid of domestic and other comforts, have vices, and be foolish and lazy.
- Satya Jatakam: With Ashubha Yoga, he will be poor, devoid of houses and landed property. He may lose his mother early and suffer hardships thereby.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Bereft of happiness, no happiness from father, impotent, illegitimate child.
- Their family and mother formed their spiritual life.
- They have a property in a foreign land.
- They settle in a foreign land.
- Their mother is a spiritual person.
- Their happiness comes from spiritual things.
- They are very imaginative.
- They are more inclined towards getting properties and vehicles in life.
- They buy a lot of cars and homes.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 4th house:
- Their confidence comes from private places.
- Their father and mother settled into foreign lands.
- Their father travellers to foreign lands.
- Their self-esteem is very defined.
If the Moon is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 4th house:
- Their mind peace comes from spirituality.
- theri personlity is very sattvic.
- Their peace comes from imagination.
- They are highly intuitive.
- They have to be in a creative field as a writer.
If Mercury is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 4th house:
- They love communicating spirituality.
- They are great import and export businessmen.
- They are very imaginative and curious about spirituality.
- Their education takes place in foreign lands.
If Venus is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 4th house:
- Their wife will be from a foreign land.
- They have tremendous convenience in foreign lands.
- They have a lot of comfort through spirituality in a foreign land.
If Mars is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 4th house:
- They are a roar of spirituality.
- They find pleasure through yoga, taichi, and martial arts.
- They may be real estate agents for foreign properties.
- They have properties in a foreign land.
- Their brother moves to a foreign land.
- They can be a jailer, or they can be arrested in jail.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 4th house:
- Their mother is a divine spiritual guru.
- They are very sattvic people.
- Their higher learning came from a foreign land in a spiritual setting.
- They get older mature female gurus.
- They are great astrologers.
If Saturn is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 4th house:
- They work in administrative fields in foreign lands.
- They are real estate builders.
- They can be working in the government sector in taxes.
- They are interested in the occult.
- They can do business of oil, steel and manufacturing in foreign lands.
Lord of 4th House (4th House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.