A person with Lord of 4th House in 10th House may feel most at home in your work, which is very likely to be very successful and give you great social prestige and reputation. Political influence or governmental favors are a few of the tools you utilize to step up to fame and power.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 4th House in 10th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will enjoy royal honors, be an alchemist, be extremely pleased, will enjoy pleasures and will conquer his five senses.
- Satya Jatakam: It is extremely good. He may be a king possessing much wealth, provided the karaka also is endowed with strength.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Honored by king/government, noble and pious character, clever in chemistry, cheerful, happy in many directions.