Lord of 2nd House in 7th House
Lord of 2nd House in 7th House or 2nd House Lord in 7th House in Astrology The way they express themselves may not be very acceptable to some people. There are reasonable indications of a good income, although hard work and a time-lapse may be needed. Payment may be through problem solving or service of some kind. They may also have a talent for gaining through your opponents or enemies.
What does the 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The look, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds.
- To the signification of wealth and luxuries, you have the Moon in this house. Therefore it is a substantial house. You are, therefore, likely to become relatively wealthy and stay that way. You have a sound mind, and your career might be linked to teaching or public speaking.
What does the 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be different from yourself. Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line; This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
Description of Lord of 2nd House in 7th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will be addicted to others’ wives and be a doctor. If a malefic is related to the said placement by yuti with the 2nd lord or by Drishti, the native’s wife will (also) be of questionable character.
- Satya Jatakam Has Shubha Yoga; the native will acquire wealth from foreign countries. This acquisition will be through women if the depositor of this planet in the Natal and Amsha charts or the lord of the star occupied by the 2nd lord is a female planet. If this 2nd lord has ‘Ashubha Yoga’, the expenditure of money will be caused through women.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Medical man, clever in illicit relations with other people’s wives. His wife would act similarly and have contact with other people. Mother would also be unchaste, having ties with low caste people.
- Phala Jyotisha: Will be a doctor, enjoys other women, or his wife will go for others, and even his mother may be a prostitute.
- Their ability to accumulate wealth comes through partnership and marriage.
- They rely on their spouse to help them make the wealth.
- They value collaboration and marriage.
- Their savings are built from the business.
- They do gain when doing business with their spouse.
- Their sense of prestige comes through marriage.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the2nd house:
- Their confidence develops when they do business and deal with other people and their spouses.
- They project a lot of ego on other people.
- They are leaders to other people.
- They should not dominate other people.
If the Moon is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the2nd house:
- Their mental peace comes from their spouse and business partnerships.
- Their mind is affected by other peoples.
- Their mother is going to be involved in their marriage.
- They get a motherly spouse.
- They learn from their spouse.
If Mercury is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the2nd house:
- They are very good at business.
- Their sense of value comes from talking to other people.
- Thye re mimicking actors.
- They need a lot of communication with their spouse.
- Their siblings are involved in their marriage.
- Their spouse is very business-minded.
If Mars is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the2nd house:
- There is a lot of power struggle with their spouse.
- They can have two marriages.
- They have physical and verbal violence in married life.
- Their marriage is very sexual.
If Venus is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the2nd house:
- They value relationships and romance, and luxuries.
- Their security comes through their spouse.
- Their spouse will bring beauty, art, and culture into their life.
- Their sensual pleasure comes in marriage.
- Their spouses will get vehicles in their life.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the2nd house:
- They value and learn higher intelligence from their spouse.
- Their spouse can be involved in the family business of food.
- Their spouse can be a banker.
If Saturn is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the2nd house:
- Their spouse brings a lot of discipline in their marriage.
- Their marriage is realistic.
- They don’t get a divorce.
- Their spouse can be from engineering and law.
Lord of 2nd House (2nd House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Get your Vedic horoscope along with predictions and calculations.
Vedic astrology is an ancient science that has its roots in India. It is based on the principle that there is a relationship between the positions of the planets and events that occur on Earth. This system of astrology can be used to make predictions about a person’s future, based on their birth chart. If you are interested in exploring the richness and wisdom of this ancient science, be sure to get your Vedic horoscope by emailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need to share your date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, and full name. We will prepare your Vedic astrology horoscope and share it with you. If you feel like paying then you can make the payment. Please note that payments are voluntary as we shall use your payment funds for feeding stray animals. Our animal welfare team shall share the photos and videos of the stray animals who were able to get their meal because of you. Read more about Vidhya Mitra Divine Astrology.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.