Lord of 2nd House in 3rd House makes you are a knowledgeable person with a good sense of how to accumulate your personal resources. You are, therefore, likely to become relatively wealthy and stay that way. You have a good mind and your career might be linked to teaching or public speaking.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 2nd House in 3rd House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be valorous, wise, virtuous, lustful, and miserly, all these when related to a benefic. If related to a malefic, the native will be heterodox.
- Sanketa Nidhi: If a benefic Yoga, the person will acquire wealth through brothers, music, drama, etc., if it has an Ashubha Yoga in the third house, the money will be wasted through the means mentioned above.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Courageous, intelligent, good qualities, greedy, unfulfilled ambitions illicit and secret relations with other women.
- Phala Jyotisha: Is brave, intelligent, good conduct, interested in other women, a miser, a despiser of gods, or a nonbeliever in god.