Lord of 1st House in 6th House or 1st House Lord in 6th House in Astrology indicates that their life feels like a struggle sometimes. They may, however, develop good problem-solving skills. The ability to overcome obstacles can bring them wealth and success. There is a tendency to attract opponents in life, and they may suffer from confrontations with others. They will eventually learn how to deal with this and reduce the challenges to a degree where you enjoy them. They may have some health problems or help others with theirs.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The First House represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It means life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is substantial.
What does the 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a social structure through the school environment, we will likely make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house.
- The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines can extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task!
- The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis; Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, complex, and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
Description of Lord of 1st House in 6th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: Related to a malefic, the native will be devoid of physical happiness and troubled by enemies if Drishti does not benefit.
- Satya Jatakam: The native may rise to high positions in the army (as commander-in-chief etc.), or as a great doctor.
- Sanketa Nidhi: He would be courageous and strong like a lion. He would possess wealth in abundance. He would have good qualities, be respected by all, and be like a king or next to him.
- Phala Jyotisha: The person Is fearless, wealthy, respected, endowed with two wives, intelligent and happy.
- They can be unprivileged and poor.
- They can be doctors for unprivileged people.
- They can be veterinarians.
- They can have a lot of disagreements in life.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They are leaders for the unprivileged people.
- They fight for the government.
- They can be a navy pilot.
- They burn their enemies and diseases.
If the Moon is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They find peace when they help unprivileged people.
- They can be nurses for unprivileged people and animals.
- They are emotionally connected to small animals and unprivileged people.
- Their ease of mind goes away dealing with conflicts.
- They feel uncomfortable with their enemies and diseases.
If Mercury is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They raise their voice for unprivileged people.
- They are counsellors for unprivileged people.
- They are brilliant regarding dealing with conflicts.
If Venus is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They love unprivileged people and animals.
- They can be veterinarians.
- They form relationships with the people who help unprivileged people.
- They get into women who always stay in conflict.
- They have unnecessary conflicts with their spouses.
If Mars is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They are great soldiers and fighters.
- They can be protectors for unprivileged people.
- They have the most potent willpower.
- They can be a criminal lawyer.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They are a natural guide for unprivileged people.
- They are gurus for people in need.
- They can get into conflicts with their gurus.
- Their gurus can be teaching them how to deal with disputes.
- They are financial advisors.
- They can be a teacher of medicine.
- They can be law teachers.
If Saturn is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They fight for disabled people.
- They work for unprivileged people.
- They are lawyers for unprivileged people.
- They suppress their enemy and disease.
Lord of 1st House (1st House Lord) in Different houses
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.
Get your Vedic horoscope along with predictions and calculations.
Vedic astrology is an ancient science that has its roots in India. It is based on the principle that there is a relationship between the positions of the planets and events that occur on Earth. This system of astrology can be used to make predictions about a person’s future, based on their birth chart. If you are interested in exploring the richness and wisdom of this ancient science, be sure to get your Vedic horoscope by emailing your details to email@example.com.
You need to share your date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, and full name. We will prepare your Vedic astrology horoscope and share it with you. If you feel like paying then you can make the payment. Please note that payments are voluntary as we shall use your payment funds for feeding stray animals. Our animal welfare team shall share the photos and videos of the stray animals who were able to get their meal because of you. Read more about Vidhya Mitra Divine Astrology.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.