Lord of 1st House in 1st House in Astrology
Lord of 1st House in 1st house or 1st House Lord in 1st House in Astrology signifies that the person had a very supportive environment in early youth and happy childhood. In other words, their life started in the right way. The person feels strong and confident and commands respect wherever they go, and may have good leadership abilities and have a strong sense of purpose and personal direction. The person’s health is excellent, and the lifespan is likely to be a long one. They have a sound mind. You may have more than one steady relationship in your life.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It means life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is a substantial house.
Description of Lord of 1st House in 1st House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will be endowed with physical happiness (i.e., good health and prowess. He will be intelligent, fickle-minded, have two wives, and unite with other females.
- Satya Jatakam: Endowed with strength and having a Shubha Yoga, the person will be compelling, have the qualities indicated by the lord of the Lagna, and will become a famous leader of his men.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Strong and well-built body would accomplish mighty things through his efforts and arms’ strength. He would be unsteady but would have no fear. He would also be broadminded. He might be having two wives and still be of loose morals.
- They love to look good whenever they go out.
- They concentrate on themselves.
- They can be self-centred.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They are very comfortable with their personality.
- They love to be the centre of attention.
- They like to be in charge and leaders.
- They do very well with their own business.
- They cannot take orders from other people.
If the Moon is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They are very calm and motherly.
- They are very protective people.
- They constantly guard themselves.
- They are guidance to people.
If Mercury is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They are very communicative.
- They are very informative.
- People come to them to get ideas.
- They are very entrepreneurs.
- They are very business-minded people.
- They are very calculative and clever.
- They are professional people.
If Venus is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They’re very much about getting the most delicate things in life.
- They look for a partner who can increase their wealth.
- They always want to look beautiful.
- They face kidney and diabetes problems.
If Mars is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They are very competitive.
- They have short-tempered.
- They are very dominating.
- They continuously go into an accident in cuts and burns.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They are a guiding light to everyone.
- They are gurus for their spouses and children.
If Saturn is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They are very hard-working people.
- They are disciplinarian and organized.
- They face delays in life.
- They are veyr seriuos perosnality.
- They feel the frustration in life because of responsibilities.
Lord of 1st House (1st House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.