Lord of 1st House in 12th House
Lord of 1st House in the 12th house or 1st House Lord in 12th House in Astrology indicates that they might have a difficult start in life, either in health or circumstances. They don’t want to be too much out in the open in society, at least not in an overt way, perhaps behind a mask. Their pleasures are mostly fulfilled in seclusion, and They may have a deep interest in spiritual development. They may be attracted to secluded places, hospitals, jails, or “unknown” places or far-away countries.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The First House represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It means life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is substantial.
What does the 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Twelfth House represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death; the 12th house signifies any loss or expenditure. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Harmful applications are casualty, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or, in Sanskrit, “Moksha”.
Description of Lord of 1st House in 12th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: If devoid of benefic Drishti and yuti, the native will be bereft of physical happiness, spend unfruitfully, and be given too much anger.
- Satya Jatakam: If strong and with a Shubha Yoga, the native will be religious and do charitable deeds. He will have a happy and comfortable life. He will be calm and quiet. He will do meritorious deeds to achieve happiness in the other world. He will spend his paternal wealth in good ways. His wealth will gradually decline.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Gambler, miserly, clever in offering advice, thief, adulterous, would have to face many troubles, unfortunate.
- Phala Jyotisha: Learned, a gambler, a thief, angry and interested in other women.
- They work behind the scenes like film directors.
- They can be doctors in asylums and jails.
- They can be stuck in prisons.
- They can be losing money according to their planets placements.
- They like love being alone in spirituality.
- They can be working in foreign lands.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- Their father has a role in sending them foreign land in a good or bad way.
- They can be a foreign diplomat.
- They can be authoritative in a private sanctuary.
If the Moon is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- Their entire life with their mother, they were in a foreign land.
- They are always daydreaming.
- They write books in isolation.
- They are very artistic and imaginative.
If Mercury is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They are businessmen in foreign lands.
- They can be working as an accountant in a multinational company.
- They can be writers in foreign lands.
- They can be singers in foreign lands.
If Mars is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They are yoga and tai chi teachers.
- They are teachers of martial art.
- They go in the jungle and practice with their guru.
- They are medical doctors and surgeons.
- They can become a killer and go to jail.
- They can be engineers in foreign lands.
- They are very short-tempered.
If Venus is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- If debilitated Venus, they can marry some wrong person and end up in divorce there.
- Their imagination can be stuck and be dirty.
- They can be addicted to sex.
- They can be prostitutes and pornstars.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They are all into occult things.
- They are a finance manager in a foreign land in spiritual organizations.
- They can be a teacher or martial arts and yoga.
If Saturn is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They can be stuck in jails because of some wrong time.
- They can be attorneys in a foreign land.
- They are forced to do work in a foreign land.
- They put structure in a spiritual organization.
Lord of 1st House (1st House Lord) in Different houses
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Get your Vedic horoscope along with predictions and calculations.
Vedic astrology is an ancient science that has its roots in India. It is based on the principle that there is a relationship between the positions of the planets and events that occur on Earth. This system of astrology can be used to make predictions about a person’s future, based on their birth chart. If you are interested in exploring the richness and wisdom of this ancient science, be sure to get your Vedic horoscope by emailing your details to email@example.com.
You need to share your date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, and full name. We will prepare your Vedic astrology horoscope and share it with you. If you feel like paying then you can make the payment. Please note that payments are voluntary as we shall use your payment funds for feeding stray animals. Our animal welfare team shall share the photos and videos of the stray animals who were able to get their meal because of you. Read more about Vidhya Mitra Divine Astrology.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.