There might be confusion and disarray in the matters which should bring you comfort and contentment in life. There might be the feeling that what brings you comfort is far-fetched and difficult to attain. This might make you a spiritual seeker, looking for the final solution to all problems, the solution that brings true contentment, true happiness. You may lose financially on property, houses, land, or vehicles. Your relationship with your mother might be difficult, or you may have lost your mother early on.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 12th House in 4th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be devoid of maternal happiness and will day by day accrue losses with respect to lands, conveyances, and houses.
- Sanketa Nidhi: No happiness to children, father and mother, lives in other people's house and earns his livelihood by trade or agriculture.
- Phala Jyotisha: Bereft of happiness on account of land, mother. children.