Lord of 12th House in 4th House
There might be confusion and disarray in the matters which should bring them comfort and contentment in life. There might be the feeling that what gets them comfort is far-fetched and difficult to attain. This might make them a spiritual seekers, looking for the final solution to all problems, the solution that brings true contentment, true happiness. They may lose financially on property, houses, land, or vehicles. Their relationship with your mother might be complicated, or you may have lost your mother early on.
What does the 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The twelfth house represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death; the 12th house signifies any loss or expenditure. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things.
- Harmful applications are casualty, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or, in Sanskrit, “Moksha”.
What does the 4th House in Astrology Signify?
- The fourth house represents the full awareness of having a home and mother, the next significant experience.
- The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother cultivate a frame of mind and emotions. The mind and emotions are, in turn, the basis for happiness.
- Physically, next in line is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The significance of the heart reinforces the importance of emotions.
- The correspondence with Karka (Cancer) connects with water and bodies of water and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
Description of Lord of 12th House in 4th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will be devoid of maternal happiness and will day by day accrue losses concerning lands, conveyances, and houses.
- Sanketa Nidhi: No happiness to children, father and mother, lives in other people’s house and earns his livelihood by trade or agriculture.
- They love to be private; they like to be secluded from the rest of the world. They want to communicate with people in privacy.
- They think that their solution to loneliness is loneliness in the private world in a hidden world.
- They practice spirituality in a very private hidden world.
- They can open a spiritual institution within their home.
- They can have a nursing home and take care of people in privacy.
- They build their home in foreign lands.
- They can be addicted to drugs, alcohol, sex, spirituality.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The Planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 4th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They are highly spiritual; they make the best guru in the world.
- Their confidence always shines between people of higher intelligence, who know religious scriptures, and who can express their emotions sincerely.
- Their father is highly spiritual; their father works for the government or is a guru, and through them, they gain spirituality.
- They don’t want to have an ego; they want to spread spiritual knowledge in life.
If the Moon is sitting in the 4th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They are an extreme researcher of spirituality, occult mysticism.
- Their mind is always in some other world and foreign.
- They are very much interested in investigating truth or mystery.
- They do very well in the field of writing, occult and investigation.
- They are very imaginative.
- They can be great scientists.
If the Mercury is sitting in the 4th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They are a natural communicator of spirituality, sex, addiction.
- They love to talk and write in their privacy.
- They are great counsellors, psychiatrists, psychologists.
- They are very expressive privately in the privacy of their own home.
- They do mundane stuff like great art teachers, school principals.
If Venus is sitting in the 4th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They will devote their life helping the unprivileged.
- They are very nourishing towards people who need help who are depressed, psychological problems so they can make great nurses servers in hospitals.
- They can be great artists and actors painters in their own homes.
- Their relationships and romance happen in privacy.
If Mars is sitting in the 4th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They have a lot of physical energy that they like to display in privacy; they are highly sexual in their privacy.
- They are yogi martial artists in their own homes.
- They can be a soldier who is devoting his life to protecting the people of the homeland.
- They can be secret agents.
- They can also make great wardens in jail.
- They can become a real estate agent in a foreign land.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 4th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They are great teachers and gurus and spiritual persons.
- They love to read and learn and discuss philosophical things.
- They make great psychologists and biology teachers.
- They can acquire beautiful big houses in a foreign land.
- Their mother is a great spiritual teacher, and she makes them believe in astrology and the occult.
If Saturn is sitting in the 4th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They are forced to stay in a private world like a mother or father who doesn’t let them go out of their home.
- They want to run away from home and find spiritually away from home.
- They get discipline and structure in their spiritual life by having the harshest life when they grow up.
- Their mother is a very hard working woman.
- They get foreign opportunities with delay.
- They get along with mentally depressed and ill people.
Lord of 12th House (12th House Lord) in Different Houses:-
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.