You may hesitate from taking initiative since you feel that your self-effort usually gets diffused and wasted. This perception reduces your courage and self-assertiveness, makes it hard for you to stand up for yourself and tends to make you withdraw from challenging situations. There might be some difficulty in your relationships with your siblings, either in terms of their health, lack of communication or foreign residence.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 12th House in 3rd House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be devoid of fraternal bliss, will hate others and will promote self-nourishment (i.e. be quite selfish).
- Sanketa Nidhi: Takes care of the upkeep of his body and health, hates his elders his wife and children and those who are superior to him in position.
- Phala Jyotisha: Always interested in self improvement, hates wife, teachers, friends.
Lord of 12th House in Different Houses
Lord of 12th House in 1st HouseLord of 12th House in 4th HouseLord of 12th House in 5th HouseLord of 12th House in 6th HouseLord of 12th House in 7th HouseLord of 12th House in 8th HouseLord of 12th House in 9th HouseLord of 12th House in 10th HouseLord of 12th House in 11th HouseLord of 12th House in 12th House
Lord of 12th House in 2nd House