Lord of 12th House in 3rd House
They may hesitate from taking the initiative since they feel that your self-effort usually gets diffused and wasted. This perception reduces your courage and self-assertiveness, makes it hard for you to stand up for yourself, and makes you withdraw from challenging situations. There might be some difficulty in your relationships with their siblings, either in terms of their health, lack of communication or foreign residence.
What does the 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The twelfth house represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death; the 12th house signifies any loss or expenditure. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things.
- Harmful applications are casualty, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or, in Sanskrit, “Moksha”.
What does the 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an integral part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a beautiful journey of exploration and discovery, learning to communicate, and building up strength and independence.
- Physically, the following parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
Description of Lord of 12th House in 3rd House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will be devoid of fraternal bliss, hate others, and promote self-nourishment (i.e. be quite selfish).
- Sanketa Nidhi: Takes care of his body and health upkeep, hates his elders, his wife and children, and those who are superior to him in position.
- Phala Jyotisha: Always interested in self-improvement, hates wife, teachers, friends.
- They might have wasted a lot of money and time on behalf of their younger sibling, and their younger sibling might have been isolated from them, or they might have no younger sibling.
- They love communicating and writing about spirituality and other dimensions and imaginative things, and addiction in the most awkward form possible may be offensive too. Their communication might scare people or may please people.
- Their skills are all about either healing people with hands, or they will show their skills towards spirituality.
- They want to explore another side of the world.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The Planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They may have a very karmic transformative relationship with their younger sibling or their father. They dominate their younger sibling and torture them, or they might not have their younger sibling.
- Their confidence develops when they communicate to people about the other side of the world like aliens, Bhagavad Gita, spirituality, psychological pattern.
- They don’t have a lot of friends.
- Their father might have been abusive to their younger sibling.
- Their father might have gone to jail or foreign land.
- They are very investigative.
If the Moon is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They have a tremendous interest in writing and communicating about the very spiritual things about aliens, ghosts, or radio type things.
- They have a perfect relationship with their younger siblings, talking to them about these unusual things.
- Their mother informed them about things like she may be a psychiatrist or astrologer, or nurse.
If the Mercury is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They love to communicate and write about the 12th house things.
- They are good at sales, and they love marketing to foreign lands or selling to unfamiliar people.
- They might be import-export.
- Their speech may cost them a lot of things in life, especially from a sibling.
- They criticize their siblings a lot.
- They will not have any friends because they criticize others a lot.
If Venus is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They might become a stripper, dancers.
- They can be acting in some movies related to 12th house matters like horror, sex and mystery.
- They may have suffered a tremendous dramatic relationship that may have ended with great drama for men.
If the Mars sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They are great athletes; they like to run a lot.
- They are great sex addicts.
- They can become yoga teachers, tai chi expert martial artists.
- They went to a foreign land to fight for their country.
- They can hit people for living like a mafia.
- Thye is a very skilful technical person like engineer and astronaut.
- They have great power struggles with a sibling they may lend them in mental asylums, jails or hospitals in isolation.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They may become a preacher and spiritual guru in life.
- They want to communicate about spirituality.
- They have a great relationship with their siblings. Their younger sibling might become a teacher.
- They can go to a foreign land and pursue business related to finance, clothing, and food.
If Saturn is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 12th house:
- Either They don’t have any younger siblings, or their relationship with them is very awkward; their siblings may have hurt them and given them a lot of losses that they escaped to foreign lands.
- They may have started speaking late in life and got intelligence late in life.
- They are socially awkward.
- They are very interested in being warden in jail or policeman, soldier.
- They love to communicate about social reforms and welfare in foreign lands.
Lord of 12th House (12th House Lord) in Different Houses:-
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.