Lord of 11th House in 6th House
What does the 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents the fruits of our actions: income and general fulfilment of desires. It also describes the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes); Saturn represents the return of suitable investments made in life (such as building a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
What does the 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a social structure through the school environment, we will likely make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house.
- The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines can extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task!
- The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis; Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, complex, and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
Description of Lord of 11th House in 6th House in Vedic Astrology:
- They like to create network circles about helping the unprivileged, animals, sicklily diseased people who are ambassadors of social welfare and social reforms.
- Their hopes and wishes are related to making the world a better place.
- Through the death of their friends and elder sibling, their life gets transformed.
- They can go through many ups and downs in their network circle.
- Their ability to make the world a better place, help animals and the unprivileged becomes a transformative area of their life.
- The more they invest in things related to nonprofit organizations, social welfare, that’s where they reap the results of investments.
- If they invest in the stock market, either they will suddenly gain or suddenly lose.
- They suddenly gain and lose employment.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The Planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- Their hopes and wishes are to make the government a better place.
- Their ego and self-esteem, and pride come when they serve the government.
- They can be autocrats and politicians with this position.
- Their father must have earned their living through providing service to the government.
- Their father taught them how to respect the unprivileged and how to take care of people who need help.
If the Moon is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They love to make friends who are in the field of nursing, nonprofit work.
- They become a mother to unprivileged peoples.
- Their mother is a dedicated employee in the medical field.
- Their mother taught them how to be good to unprivileged people.
- They have unconditional love for people in need.
- Their daily routine is to provide nourishment to some corporation or organization to be the motherly person.
- They invest their emotions towards animals and pets.
- They want to make the world a better place with their scientific knowledge.
- They love making very scientific friends.
If the Mercury is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- Their everyday routine is all about communicating with other people to close the communication gap between them.
- They want to use communication and media to make the world a better place.
- Their daily routine is about doing business and making deals.
- Their communication can create a lot of enemies.
If Venus is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- Their everyday routine is towards working to help people and animals.
- They love spreading love and care to unprivileged people.
- They want to express themselves creatively to connect with friends and society and make the world a better place by spreading love.
- Their daily routine is about entertainment and beauty, like they can be photographer actors doing Venusian things.
- They can be working in a place like Disneyland or a studio.
- They have sudden ups and downs with their wife or their girlfriends.
If Mars is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- Their everyday routine is to protect and serve the community for their safety like some soldiers, police officers, lawyers.
- They deal with many male colleagues in their daily routine.
- They have very technical friends.
- They are very dominating in their network circle, which is how they create a lot of enemies.
- They take advantage of their friend circle to gain.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- Their knowledge comes from struggling.
- They want to use their higher knowledge to help unprivileged people.
- They make friends who like more profound knowledge of things.
- Their knowledge is all about how to solve wars and how to create conflicts.
- Their education can be in finance and accounting and health and healing.
If Saturn is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They respect their colleagues, and they love repetitive work.
- They are great government bureaucrats; they work for nonprofit organizations for the disabled and the poor people.
- They do love daily routine jobs.
- They suppress their enemies and don’t have enemies.
- They have mature friends.
- They are very dedicated to their work.
- They love to save small animals.
- They want to make friends with those people who have the same mindset as them.
Lord of 11th House (11th House Lord) in Different Houses:-
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.