Taurus is an earth sign by nature. Its element is Earth, and it symbolises life’s security. The natives of Ketu in Taurus desire financial, emotional, social, and corporate stability in their life. And it’s probable that this is why they radiate joy and respect to everyone around them.
They are believed to be friendly, kind, and trustworthy individuals. They are people who desire a peaceful and joyful existence. It’s probable that their demand for security will present itself as a strong sense of dependency. A Taurus is highly motivated when it comes to money.
Ketu is a planet that symbolises letting go. It means letting go of material things because one has experienced it all. It does not mean that the natives are running away but simply that they have enough experience of those things.
Characteristics of Ketu in Taurus
- Ketu in Taurus feels like though he has all the resources available; he is gaining all this stuff, but there’s a part of him that’s simply divorced from it; he doesn’t really care about this world; he can survive on the bare minimum of money; he doesn’t need the bare minimum of resources or wealth.
- Ketu in Taurus provides natural stability to the natives of Taurus. He reminds them that everything is taken care of, and they have everything they need.
- But there is a great deal of dissatisfaction in the native of Taurus with Ketu. They are not happy with anything that happens to them. They might get the best of everything but still not like it.
- The natives here are amazing bankers, accountants and singers, but there is always going to be dissatisfaction. They will have great gains in their lives.
- They are also very spiritual in their core. They would want to go to the mountains to find their peace after a very hectic day.
- Ketu is known for taking away the main and the most cherished resource of the sign it sits in. Ketu in the fourth house separates the native from their mother, who is their main resource. It tortures them with such acts.
What does Ketu signifies in Astrology?
- Isolation, enlightenment, spirituality, occult, stillness, psychic intuition, discomfort, and mysticism are all associated with Ketu in Astrology.
- Ketu is the remainder of the body without the head because he enjoys being alone and away from all worldly things; on the other hand, Rahu is the polar opposite.
- In Astrology, Ketu represents hindrances and problems in the physical arena of life, but also intelligence and mental brilliance. Depending on the home Ketu is in, the native will either be less in need of what that house represents or have less desire to obtain the goods associated with that house.
- In Astrology, Ketu feels as if he has already lived through the events of the house he sits in. It has the impression that it has complete control over all aspects of the home in which it is housed.
- Ketu is the portion that one shouldn’t be too concerned about because it will reveal itself without one even realising it.
- Ketu is also the karakatwas of mental instability, paternal grandfather, doctor, witchcraft, a hunter, the Sudra association, a dog, a cock, vulture, deer, knowledge of animals, horned animals, salvation, hunger, stupidity, friendship, knowledge, luck, revoking arrest orders, all kinds of wealth, consumption, conferring prosperity, all kinds of luxuries, stone, pain, fever, loss of appetite and indifference.
Read more about – Ketu in Astrology
What does Taurus Sign signifies in Astrology?
Taurus is an earth sign, and those who are born under this sign are practical people who are slow to start but determined to finish a project once it begins. Taurus is loyal, loving, and generous, but their stubbornness can sometimes be a weakness. They are also not susceptible to change and once they make decisions it is very hard for them to accept any changes. However, they are also practical people who are slow to start but determined to finish a project once it begins. Taurus is loyal, loving, and generous, but their stubbornness can sometimes be a weakness. Taurus’s strengths include being dependable, generous, loyal, loving, patient, and persistent. However, Taurus’s weaknesses are laziness, materialism, possessiveness.
- People born under the sign of Taurus are practical, determined and loyal
- They can be slow to start, but once they finish a task they are very determined to see it through
- Taurus is also loyal and generous, but their stubbornness can sometimes be a weakness
- Their strengths include being reliable and resistant to change
Read More About – Taurus Sign
Read more about – Ketu in Taurus
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.
Get your Vedic horoscope along with predictions and calculations.
Vedic astrology is an ancient science that has its roots in India. It is based on the principle that there is a relationship between the positions of the planets and events that occur on Earth. This system of astrology can be used to make predictions about a person’s future, based on their birth chart. If you are interested in exploring the richness and wisdom of this ancient science, be sure to get your Vedic horoscope by emailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need to share your date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, and full name. We will prepare your Vedic astrology horoscope and share it with you. If you feel like paying then you can make the payment. Please note that payments are voluntary as we shall use your payment funds for feeding stray animals. Our animal welfare team shall share the photos and videos of the stray animals who were able to get their meal because of you. Read more about Vidhya Mitra Divine Astrology.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.