Ketu in Pisces
The natives of Ketu in Pisces have a mysterious quality about them that tickles people’s interest in what’s going on in their heads. Pisces people are sensitive people who feel everything deeply and whose emotions appear to fluctuate all the time. With a profound sense of attachment with the cosmos and a natural talent for all things spiritual, Pisceans are in touch with their spiritual side. They are imaginative and believe in the supernatural. They believe that everything on Earth is governed by a superior authority. Ketu is a planet that symbolises letting go. It means letting go of material things because one has experienced it all. It does not mean that the natives are running away but simply that they have enough experience of those things.
Characteristics of Ketu in Pisces
- Pisces is a spiritual sign. The natives of this sign believe in divinity and imagination. Ketu likes to take that pleasure away from the natives.
- Ketu in Pisces means Rahu is sitting in Virgo, which is pushing the native to make logical decisions and analytical judgements. Ketu will make them struggle to be intuitive regarding those houses.
- A pregnant lady might not feel any motherly intuitiveness if there is no conjunction with Ketu. If there are other planets, that feeling is moulded and becomes more spiritual.
- Ketu represents spirituality but also detachment. When Ketu is in Pisces, there is the struggle of creative block. The natives go through a lack of imagination and creativity. The native wants to get hold of his intuitiveness, but he fails. They want to escape to the spiritual world.
- If the native has a strong intuition with Ketu in Pisces, the Ketu is going to be in the ascendant in the eighth or twelfth house where there is a strong taking over of spiritual and intuitive power.
- Spirituality is not just the responsibility of Ketu but also Jupiter’s.
- Ketu in this life teaches that the natives have to be logical thinkers in this lifetime. They can’t be relying on the intuitive power and be completely non-analytical.
- Ketu tells them that thinking in a logical manner is better because if they go with their feelings, they will face more failure than success.
- When Ketu is in the twelfth house in Pisces, the native can be one of the most sensitive persons on the planet, able to connect with other planes and creatures and truly live a spiritual ‘satvic’ life.
- When in the eighth house, they can be the point of contact of the spiritual world and experience everything that lies beyond life.
- In their physical being and the physical life, Ketu will make them detached from everything. So, besides these houses, it becomes a struggle to think intuitively in any other house.
What does Ketu signifies in Astrology?
- Isolation, enlightenment, spirituality, occult, stillness, psychic intuition, discomfort, and mysticism are all associated with Ketu in Astrology.
- Ketu is the remainder of the body without the head because he enjoys being alone and away from all worldly things; on the other hand, Rahu is the polar opposite.
- In Astrology, Ketu represents hindrances and problems in the physical arena of life, but also intelligence and mental brilliance. Depending on the home Ketu is in, the native will either be less in need of what that house represents or have less desire to obtain the goods associated with that house.
- In Astrology, Ketu feels as if he has already lived through the events of the house he sits in. It has the impression that it has complete control over all aspects of the home in which it is housed.
- Ketu is the portion that one shouldn’t be too concerned about because it will reveal itself without one even realising it.
- Ketu is also the karakatwas of mental instability, paternal grandfather, doctor, witchcraft, a hunter, the Sudra association, a dog, a cock, vulture, deer, knowledge of animals, horned animals, salvation, hunger, stupidity, friendship, knowledge, luck, revoking arrest orders, all kinds of wealth, consumption, conferring prosperity, all kinds of luxuries, stone, pain, fever, loss of appetite and indifference.
Read more about – Ketu in Astrology
What does Pisces Sign signifies in Astrology?
Pisces is the twelfth and final sign of the Zodiac. Pisces are known for their accepting, adaptable, and compassionate nature. They are also very devoted and trusting, and Pisces often have strong psychic abilities. Pisces is considered a water sign, and natives of Pisces are often highly intuitive. Pisces’ negative traits can include being escapist, lazy, oversensitive, indecisive, and self-pitying. However, Pisces are also highly creative people, and Pisces energy is often associated with spiritualism and realism. Pisces is a complex and fascinating sign, and those who fall under this Zodiac Sign are sure to be interesting individuals.
- Pisces is the last sign of the Zodiac, making those born under it some of the most intuitive people around.
- Natives of Pisces are often very creative and spiritual people.
- Pisces energy is often associated with realism and spiritualism.
- Pisces is a complex and fascinating sign, perfect for those looking for something unique in their horoscope.
Read More About – Pisces Sign
Read more about – Ketu in Pisces
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.