Ketu in Aquarius natives are best described as ‘dreamers.’ They are constantly optimistic about the future, no matter what. They would always weigh each pro and con before making their decisions. Because they take deliberate moves, they make excellent counsellors. They thrive in large groups and organisations where they can network. They want to connect and socialise with as many people as possible. Ketu is a planet that symbolises letting go. It means letting go of material things because one has experienced it all. It does not mean that the natives are running away but simply that they have enough experience of those things.
Characteristics of Ketu in Aquarius
- When Ketu enters Capricorn, it rejects and detaches the native from working in large organisations and socialising with people.
- They do not like socialising and meeting new people and tend to stay isolated throughout their lives. They feel that they are in an environment where they have to network with people who don’t get their ideas.
- Ketu makes the natives feel that they have already gone through that organisation thing. When they meet people who do not agree with their methods and ideas, they oppose them and shut them down.
- They meet people who are not spiritually inclined and don’t care about bettering the world. This frustrates the natives of Aquarius with Ketu.
- They prefer working alone because they don’t find people with the same scientific outlook. People around them find their opinions and their scientific theories very weird.
- The natives of Aquarius with Ketu will find success in the career they choose. They will be responsible for a scientific theory or discovery. They need to focus on their individual ideas in this life so that they leave their mark in the world.
- They can find success alone, without anyone’s help because Ketu is here in the sign, denying them the pleasure of working with large groups.
What does Ketu signifies in Astrology?
- Isolation, enlightenment, spirituality, occult, stillness, psychic intuition, discomfort, and mysticism are all associated with Ketu in Astrology.
- Ketu is the remainder of the body without the head because he enjoys being alone and away from all worldly things; on the other hand, Rahu is the polar opposite.
- In Astrology, Ketu represents hindrances and problems in the physical arena of life, but also intelligence and mental brilliance. Depending on the home Ketu is in, the native will either be less in need of what that house represents or have less desire to obtain the goods associated with that house.
- In Astrology, Ketu feels as if he has already lived through the events of the house he sits in. It has the impression that it has complete control over all aspects of the home in which it is housed.
- Ketu is the portion that one shouldn’t be too concerned about because it will reveal itself without one even realising it.
- Ketu is also the karakatwas of mental instability, paternal grandfather, doctor, witchcraft, a hunter, the Sudra association, a dog, a cock, vulture, deer, knowledge of animals, horned animals, salvation, hunger, stupidity, friendship, knowledge, luck, revoking arrest orders, all kinds of wealth, consumption, conferring prosperity, all kinds of luxuries, stone, pain, fever, loss of appetite and indifference.
Read more about – Ketu in Astrology
What does Aquarius Sign signifies in Astrology?
Aquarius is the eleventh sign of the Zodiac and is an air sign. Aquarians are known for being caring, clever, humanitarian, inventive, independent, and friendly. They are also known for being visionaries who love intellectual stimulation. Aquarians negative traits include being aloof, rebellious, sarcastic, and stubborn. Those born under the Aquarius sign are often able to see both sides of any issue and can be very fair-minded. They have a strong sense of justice and can be counted on to fight for the underdog. Aquarians are also known for their unconventional ways and their love of freedom. Aquarius is a fixed sign which means those born under this sign are loyal and dependable friends.
- The eleventh sign of the zodiac, Aquarius is an air sign that is known for being caring, clever, and independent
- Aquarians are visionaries who love intellectual stimulation and have a strong sense of justice
- They often see both sides of any issue and can be very fair-minded
- Aquarians are also known for their unconventional ways and love of freedom
Read More About – Aquarius Sign
Read more about – Ketu in Aquarius
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.
Get your Vedic horoscope along with predictions and calculations.
Vedic astrology is an ancient science that has its roots in India. It is based on the principle that there is a relationship between the positions of the planets and events that occur on Earth. This system of astrology can be used to make predictions about a person’s future, based on their birth chart. If you are interested in exploring the richness and wisdom of this ancient science, be sure to get your Vedic horoscope by emailing your details to email@example.com.
You need to share your date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, and full name. We will prepare your Vedic astrology horoscope and share it with you. If you feel like paying then you can make the payment. Please note that payments are voluntary as we shall use your payment funds for feeding stray animals. Our animal welfare team shall share the photos and videos of the stray animals who were able to get their meal because of you. Read more about Vidhya Mitra Divine Astrology.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.