Ketu in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native has many anxieties in life which creates some deficiency in longevity of life and benefit of inheritance.
- The native faces some internal problems in his stomach.
- The native is restless and appears careless in daily routine life.
- The native never loses great pride and influence.
- The native creates cooperation with foreign collaboration and works hard to scale up the hereditary wealth.
- The native enjoys his family life in a glamourous and prosperous way without anxiety.
What does 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one’s own stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable.
- If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add the signification of sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
Ketu in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature, in contrast to Rahu who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters.
- Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in the physical realm of life but indicates sparks of intelligence and brilliance of the mind.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in ‘Scorpio’ ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.