Ketu in 7th House in AstrologyWhen Ketu in 7th house, it is considered an unfavourable planetary placement. This predicament is likely to create many problems, including dire well-being and loss of wealth.
Ketu also gives lots of legal problems and insults from the public. People with this position of Ketu usually have an odd personality.
Significance of Ketu in the Seventh House
- The seventh house is generally associated with planets such as Mercury and Venus. Ketu in the seventh house affects the native with consequences to a significant extent. The seventh house is deeply powerful with the situation of Mercury and Venus alongside Jupiter. These planetary placements have been regularly shown to possess Ketu’s damaging properties.
- Ketu, when placed in a valuable position, will give the native wealth and rapid development. The development and growth would be so fast that natives would have been financially independent at 40 years old or in their mid-twenties. They will also have strong economic well-being.
- Ketu in the seventh house brings out cruelty and harshness on the native. Their lives won’t be as smooth as they should be. This terrible planetary position brings dissatisfaction to the natives. Generally, the native will promote a negative approach towards everyone and everything.
- The native in the seventh house would not have the enthusiasm to support the relationship or partnership. Although they are financially excellent, their married life is not that great. There are heaps of obstacles in the way of marriage. The natives of Ketu in the seventh house disagree to get married at a young age. The native will overcome many obstacles, but he will probably lose one child when there is more than one planet in the placement.
- The natives of Ketu in the Seventh House are very loyal and persistent. As a result of their unwavering affirmation, they usually overcome every obstacle. They are enthusiastic souls and give up worrying about facing challenges. Ketu in the seventh house would inevitably lead to equal stress and inconvenience to the native.
What does 7th House Signify in Vedic Astrology?
The 7th House signifies marriage, legal partnership (also includes business partnership) and rules the person’s fame as it is opposite to the 1st house. It also involves sex and sexual relationship with the legal partner. This is also a death inflicting house (Marka House)
Physically, the lower part of the belly is next in line after the small intestines. This includes the large intestines and kidneys, and the 7th house rules these. Libra corresponds to the 7th house.
What does Ketu represent in Astrology?
Ketu is the south node of the Moon and the rest of the body of Rahu. This is a headless body representing separation, isolation, and the abandonment of the material world. This shadow planet represents spirituality, nothingness, and goals that were already achieved in past lives. In this life, we only rely on those things as a last resort.
Ketu in Astrology is also an unsteady and treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters. Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in the physical realm of life but indicates sparks of intelligence and the mind’s brilliance.
Auspicious Results of Ketu in 7th House in Astrology
- One may be blessed with a lot of wealth.
- Money attained is stable.
Ketu in 7th House in Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Ketu in 7th House in Astrology
- One is mindless, foolish, uncultured, may speak lowly, and may sleep a lot.
- One may be agitated and agonised.
- One may be insulted.
- One may be deprived of the bliss of a spouse or may not have a good spouse.
- One may be separated from one’s spouse, and his spouse may suffer pain and hardships.
- One may be infatuated with an ill – charactered person of the opposite sex.
- One may have problems due to his son.
- One’s friends may cause problems.
- One may be fearful of travelling or may have to postpone his travel plan.
- One may have many worries regarding the transit route.
- One may return and come back. Migration may be problematic.
- One may have to spend a lot of money.
- One’s money may be destroyed. Financial worries may trouble him.
- Money accumulated by one’s father may be lost very fast.
- One may fear enemies who may destroy one’s money.
- There may be a fear of theft.
- There may be a lack of happiness.
- One may suffer gastric problems, ailments of the intestines, and ailments related to one’s sperms.
- One may fear water.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Ketu in 7th House for Various Ascendants in Vedic Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.