Ketu in 7th House for Sagittarius Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 7th House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native faces problems from his wife and is deficient in sexual pleasures.
- The native has some disease in the secret organ of the body.
- The native with Ketu in 7th House for Sagittarius Ascendant finds several difficulties in running the family.
- The native works patiently and diligently to succeed and progress in the business. Sometimes he faces serious hurdles and earns livelihood with great difficulty.
- The native has secret friends to help him get success.
- The native with Ketu in 7th House for Sagittarius Ascendant gains personal satisfaction.
- Ketu in 7th House for Sagittarius Ascendant makes a person healthy and generous but obstinate.
- The native manages the family affairs tactfully.
- The native feels fatigued and leads a struggling life.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be totally different than yourself.
- Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
Ketu in 7th House for Sagittarius Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu in Astrology is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force. Still, its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters.
- Ketu in Vedic Astrology can bring hindrance and obstacles in life’s physical reality but indicates sparks of intelligence and brilliance of the mind.
- The above significations are extremely important to know by heart. You should memorize them and use them often to remind yourself of the essential nature of the Grahas.
- There are two ways to use these planetary portfolios: an object or a quality. As an object, the Grahas represent some part of life, and their position in the chart will reveal how that part of life is unique. For example, Chandra represents the person’s mindset, and the influences on Chandra in the chart will show the particular kind of mindset the person has. Mercury represents speech, and the influences on Mercury will reveal the particular way one speaks.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meagre, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.