Ketu in 6th House for Aries Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 6th House for Aries Ascendant
- The native is brave, keeps the upper hand over enemies, conquers them and removes all difficulties and troubles in the way.
- The native loses affection and support from his father and maternal grandfather.
- The native with Ketu in 6th House for Aries Ascendant suffers from hurdles and hindrances in his occupation/profession.
- The native with Ketu in 6th House for Aries Ascendant overcomes them and increases his earnings.
- The native with Ketu in 6th House for Aries Ascendant adopts cattle farming and commits acts of sins.
- The native with Ketu in 6th House for Aries Ascendant is fearless and gets victory in court cases.
- The native with Ketu in 6th House for Aries Ascendant is intelligent and courageous and leads a happy life.
What does 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a social structure through the school environment, we are likely to make friends and enemies. Close friends we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house. The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines have the capacity to extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task! The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving and making a medical diagnosis.
- Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, detailed and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
Ketu in 6th House for Aries Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Astrology?
- Ketu in astrology is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters. Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in life’s physical reality but indicate sparks of intelligence and the mind’s brilliance.
- The above significations are extremely important to know by heart. You should memorize them and use them often to remind yourself of the essential nature of the Grahas.
- There are two ways to use these planetary portfolios: an object or a quality. As an object, the Grahas represent some part of life, and their position in the chart will reveal how that part of life is unique. For example, Chandra represents the person’s mindset, and the influences on Chandra in the chart will show the particular kind of mindset the person has. Mercury represents speech, and the influences on Mercury will reveal the particular way one speaks.
What does Aries Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Aries ascendant is thin-bodied, highly speaking fiery.
- Temperamental, rajoguni, arrogant, fickle, intelligent, godly, extremely clever, young-born, high-billed, all-food eater, benevolent, a total lamp possessing little affection or spite against women (if the woman is a woman, men Is less affectionate or spiteful). Its body color is some redness.
- A person born in Aries ascendant has to face physical suffering and loss in the sixth, eighth, fifteenth, twenty-first, twenty-sixth, forty-fifth, forty-fifth, fifty-six, and sixty-third years of his age.
- A person born in Aries ascendant gets various benefits and enjoyment in the sixteenth, twentieth, twenty-seventh, thirty-fourth, forty-first, forty-eight, and fifty-eight years of his life, the attainment of wealth, conveyance, fortune increase, etc.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aries Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.