Ketu in 6th House in Astrology
Ketu is a representative of ear, spine, child, grandson, etc. Ketu in 6th house is considered to be the main house in which Ketu lives. Its placement, position and relationship with various planets have many implications and meanings. The native of Ketu in the sixth house has good instincts and intuitions.
Ketu in the 6th house in Astrology gives lots of health problems related to the lord ruling the sign. If Ketu is in the 6th house, then the native might experience skin problems, shingles, shoulder pain, and problems in the nervous system.
Significance of Ketu in the Sixth House
- Ketu in the sixth house is seen representing a cooperative relationship with Venus and Rahu. When Ketu is in the sixth house, it gets regularly attacked and deteriorated; however, Ketu is of particular interest to Jupiter’s arrangement. This cooperation is proven beneficial for the natives. The Moon and Mars are considered Ketu’s main rivals.
- Ketu in the sixth house with Jupiter provides fun, contented and efficient lives to the natives and a higher life expectancy to their mother. Ketu would be confident when other planets such as Mars and the Sun are in the sixth house. Ketu in the sixth house is not so positive. The native may experience skin disease. At the point where Ketu connects to a moon in the sixth house, the mother of the native will suffer a lot.
- The native with Ketu in the sixth house represents an alert and cautious mind. Ketu in the sixth house will give the native a quick recovery from illness, but it neglects to provide speedy recovery to the native when the problem is related to a broken bone. Ketu causes various problems when things identified with the maternal side appear. Consequently, the native should be very careful on this front.
Ketu in 6th House in Astrology
What does 6th House Signify in Astrology ?
The 6th house deals with enemies, diseases of the body, everyday work life, and relationship with co-workers. This is the house of debt, obstacles, warzone, fighting, litigation, and divorce.
In the 6th House, we build a social structure through the school environment, and we are likely to make friends and enemies. The 6th House represents the enemies, and enemies bring worries and anxieties. The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis. Virgo corresponds to the sixth House.
What does Ketu represent in Astrology ?
Ketu is the south node of the Moon and the rest of the body of Rahu. This is a headless body representing separation, isolation, and the abandonment of the material world. This shadow planet represents spirituality, nothingness, and goals that were already achieved in past lives. In this life, we only rely on those things as a last resort.
Ketu in Astrology is also an unsteady and treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters. Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in the physical realm of life but indicates sparks of intelligence and the mind’s brilliance.
Auspicious Results of Ketu in 6th House in Astrology
- One may be ambitious, liberal, have high morals, and be friendly.
- One will be famous and valiant.
- One is good-looking, hardworking, and very happy.
- One is benevolent.
- This combination is suitable for spiritual knowledge.
- One will benefit from the public association.
- If one stays in one place, then his wishes are fulfilled.
- Despite one’s efforts, there may be inauspicious results in the beginning and auspicious results in the end.
- The enemies are destroyed.
- One’s earlier life may be unstable.
- One may have to leave his family and travel to the north in search of a living.
- One will not gain in his native land, and good fortune is attained abroad.
- One will earn a lot but also spend a lot.
- In the twelfth year, the death of either of the parents may take place.
- In the 21-22nd year, one starts earning a living. In the sixteenth year, there may be a gain of paternal wealth.
- In the 35th year, there may be good fortune.
- In the 21st year, a second marriage may take place if one has been married once before in childhood. Otherwise, there is the possibility of a second marriage sometime between the 32nd -36th year.
- One may have only one or two sons.
Ketu in 6th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Ketu in 6th House in Astrology
- One is imprudent, foolish, and worried.
- One may be fond of quarrelling and talking uselessly.
- One may always be involved in conspiracies.
- One may have sinful ideas, perform lowly and wicked deeds, and commit sins secretively.
- One may quarrel at home and bring defame to the family.
- One may wear dirty clothes and have dirty nails.
- One may be weak and opposed to one’s relatives and friends.
- One may envy good people and be friendly with wicked people.
- One may waste time uselessly, incur debts and be poor.
- One may be extravagant and may spend money on ill deeds.
- One may stay in the company of wicked people and spend money on bad habits. Therefore one is worried about financial problems.
- Foreigners and tribal may steal the person’s money.
- One may be pitiable.
- One may stay away from his spouse and give pain to the spouse.
- One will be passionate.
- One may suffer from eye ailments and bad vision.
- One may suffer foot injuries and wounds on the legs.
- One will suffer gastric problems in the back, the ribs, and the heart.
- One may suffer from a burning sensation in the abdomen.
- One may fall and may be handicapped.
- One may be unsuccessful in life. Despite all one’s efforts, he may not succeed, and his work may suffer.
- One may wonder aimlessly but may not attain wealth.
- One’s maternal uncle may die.
- One may marry twice.
- The planet may give inauspicious results.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Ketu in 6th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.