Ketu in 3rd House for Aries Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 3rd House for Aries Ascendant
- The native is neither courageous nor self-confident.
- The native with Ketu in 3rd House for Aries Ascendant experiences are weak and unhappy.
- The native shows enmity towards brothers and sisters.
- The native with Ketu in 3rd House for Aries Ascendant has no time for his spouse and children.
- The native is cowardly and follows improper secret methods in business to earn more money.
- The native is always seen to serve his selfish motives.
- The native with Ketu in 3rd House for Aries Ascendant is not fortunate and wealthy.
- The native hardly gains some success and earns a livelihood.
- The native with Ketu in 3rd House for Aries Ascendant leads an ordinary family life.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a great exploration and discovery journey, learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence. Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also bring in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
Ketu in 3rd House for Aries Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Astrology?
- Ketu in astrology is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters. Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in life’s physical reality but indicate sparks of intelligence and the mind’s brilliance.
- The above significations are extremely important to know by heart. You should memorize them and use them often to remind yourself of the essential nature of the Grahas.
- There are two ways to use these planetary portfolios: an object or a quality. As an object, the Grahas represent some part of life, and their position in the chart will reveal how that part of life is unique. For example, Chandra represents the person’s mindset, and the influences on Chandra in the chart will show the particular kind of mindset the person has. Mercury represents speech, and the influences on Mercury will reveal the particular way one speaks.
What does Aries Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Aries ascendant is thin-bodied, highly speaking fiery.
- Temperamental, rajoguni, arrogant, fickle, intelligent, godly, extremely clever, young-born, high-billed, all-food eater, benevolent, a total lamp possessing little affection or spite against women (if the woman is a woman, men Is less affectionate or spiteful). Its body color is some redness.
- A person born in Aries ascendant has to face physical suffering and loss in the sixth, eighth, fifteenth, twenty-first, twenty-sixth, forty-fifth, forty-fifth, fifty-six, and sixty-third years of his age.
- A person born in Aries ascendant gets various benefits and enjoyment in the sixteenth, twentieth, twenty-seventh, thirty-fourth, forty-first, forty-eight, and fifty-eight years of his life, the attainment of wealth, conveyance, fortune increase, etc.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aries Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.