Ketu in 3rd House in Astrology
Ketu is referred to as the shadow planet. Ketu in the third house is also known to eliminate viral diseases and has a lot to do with the viruses that can exist in the body and the meals we consume. When Ketu is placed in distinctive planets, it plays a lot of unique roles and may also have many great and terrible influences on the lives of the natives.
Ketu in 3rd house in Astrology is not good as it ruins the relationship with siblings or restricts the contact with them, it gives bad marriage or delay in marriage, and makes the native perform bad deeds.
Significance of Ketu in the Third House
- In general, it is seen that while Ketu may also be a compelling influential figure in native’s life when placed in the third house, it seems to have a lot of beautiful influences. It is considered that those who have Ketu in the third house tend to be wealthy and well known because of their virtuous actions. If Ketu is in the third house, It has beneficial consequences for the native.
- The natives with Ketu in the third house have remarkable cash management skills. For this reason, they do not have to face a lot of difficult situations when it comes to monetary things or managing their finances. Thus, in a nutshell – when Ketu is placed in the third house, the native, in no case, have to go through the trouble of money.
- The native of Ketu in the third house may additionally encounter some major or minor accidents that might lead to some health issues. In addition, the native may discover that he gets into a lot of accidents on the right arm. However, since Ketu generally has high-quality consequences in the third house, these ailments and mishaps will be short-termed. The native will be able to diagnose it soon, and with medication, proper recovery is assured.
- The natives with Ketu in the third house are very sociable and are always ready to help their family and friends in need. Whether it is moral help or monetary support, they are constantly foreseen for help.
Ketu in 3rd House in Astrology
What does 3rd House Signify in Astrology ?
The 3rd House in Astrology represents short distance travel, like from state to state, or from one town to another like a truck driver. The third house also represents siblings and relationships with them, media, networking skills, writing, and speaking ability. This house also promotes courage. It’s the house of one’s willpower and efforts, that is, where one’s efforts will be and how much effort will he put in his work. This is also the house of longevity since it’s 8th from the 8th house.
The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years). It is a great exploration and discovery journey, which includes learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence.
Physically, after the face, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity. The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Ketu represent in Astrology ?
Ketu is the south node of the Moon and the rest of the body of Rahu. This is a headless body representing separation, isolation, and the abandonment of the material world. This shadow planet represents spirituality, nothingness, and goals that were already achieved in past lives. In this life, we only rely on those things as a last resort.
Ketu in Astrology is also an unsteady and treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters. Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in the physical realm of life but indicates sparks of intelligence and the mind’s brilliance.
Auspicious Results of Ketu in 3rd House in Astrology
- One is strong and patient.
- One lives with charitable people.
- One is talented, wealthy, and happy.
- One will attain materialistic pleasures, wealth, and enlightenment to great degrees.
- One attains strength, longevity, wealth, fame, a spouse, and good food. Enemies are destroyed and subdued.
Ketu in 3rd House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Ketu in 3rd House in Astrology
- One worries uselessly and will be fearful, restless, and agitated.
- One will believe in ghosts and spirits or will be devoted to them.
- One annoyed with society.
- One may have to suffer hardships.
- One may harm friends.
- One’s friends may suffer hardships
- One may be troubled by worthless arguments.
- One suffers from inauspicious results.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Ketu in 3rd House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.