Ketu in 2nd House in Astrology
The Ketu in the 2nd house represents moving to the realisation of higher desires of positivity instead of the materialistic endeavours of past lives, combined with constant efforts, capabilities, and skills to seek better dreams in life.
Ketu in the 2nd house in Astrology doesn’t mean you will not get money; instead, Ketu in the 2nd house gives lots of money at an early age, but the native will realise that people are more valuable than worldly achievements.
Significance of Ketu in the Second House
- In the second house, Ketu leads the native to reconstruct the questions and things related to the factors of existence and his emotional aspirations. Usually, the native finds a way and the enthusiasm to help others and demonstrate a value-based lifestyle.
- Possessions or materialistic things are supposed to overcome the lifestyle rather than dominate it. A native of Ketu in the second house understands that a lifestyle devoted to materialistic achievements will not bring happiness or satisfaction.
- Ketu in the second house will continually ignite the spirit of adventure, and the native will be willing to take risks to achieve his beloved or desired goals in life. The native learns unconventional methods for challenges, and he is confident that he can create wealth if needed again from the bottom and will constantly cultivate the desire to increase his fortune. The native manipulates this enthusiasm and diverts it towards life goals.
- As far as happiness is concerned, the role of Ketu in the horoscope no longer benefits the native, and throughout life, he will face suffering. Such people are caught in dissatisfaction and anger.
- The native of Ketu in the second house will find constant irritating hassle from his enemies. The native will be stressed and confused by mood swings, anxiety, and stress at home and in the office, the people around him constantly hurt him intentionally.
Ketu in 2nd House in Astrology
What does 2nd House Signify in Astrology?
The 2nd House in Astrology signifies family, fixed assets, family business, possessions of valuable things, vocal talent and speaking ability, as the second house represents the throat.
The 2nd house includes married life. This house is also a death inflicting house (Marka House). Marka simply means houses that mentally & physically kill you, and as the 2nd house represents the family, it makes you argue, fight and disagree with people in your family if it is ill in your chart. The negative aspect of such a house can drain any person to death.
The 2nd House represents the family we are born into, that we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family, which determines our financial future to a certain extent. Therefore, wealth is signified too. Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. Hence, face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth. The correspondence with Taurus adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. This house has the Moon, therefore it is an important house.
What does Ketu represent in Astrology?
Ketu is the south node of the Moon and the rest of the body of Rahu. This is a headless body representing separation, isolation, and the abandonment of the material world. This shadow planet represents spirituality, nothingness, and goals that were already achieved in past lives. In this life, we only rely on those things as a last resort.
Ketu in Astrology is also an unsteady and treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters. Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in the physical realm of life but indicates sparks of intelligence and the mind’s brilliance.
Auspicious Results of Ketu in 2nd House in Astrology
- The native would be beautiful, happy, and contented.
- One may attain wealth and happiness.
- One speaks sweetly and pleasantly.
Ketu in 2nd House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Ketu in 2nd House in Astrology
- One with Ketu in 2nd house is always agitated and confused.
- One may be wicked, unhappy, and unfortunate and may be the object of neglect.
- One’s mind is heated up, and he always remains unhappy.
- There may be obstacles at work.
- One may stay in the company of lowly people.
- One may not be well educated, and there may be a shortage of wealth.
- One may suffer the loss of wealth.
- One may always fear the Government and be agitated in financial matters.
- One may be deprived of paternal wealth.
- One may suffer from ailments of the mouth.
- One may not speak respectfully and in a welcoming manner to people.
- One may be a bad public speaker.
- One’s speech may be harsh.
- One may look upon people with bad intent.
- Wealth and prosperity will be destroyed.
- There may be a worry regarding food every day.
- One may be dependent on the food given by others.
- One may quarrel with relatives and friends.
- One may oppose his friends and family members.
- One may be deprived of physical pleasures.
- One’s son may die.
- One may close down his business due to losses, become bankrupt, and suffer defame.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Ketu in 2nd House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.