Ketu in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is physically weak and mentally slow but shows himself as complete and firm.
- The native disease of smallpox or some death like strokes.
- The native is courageous, self-confident and obstinate.
- The native has good patience.
- The native is skilful but not learned.
- The native loves their partner and enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native works in a rash manner and uses unfair methods to increase his wealth and reputation.
- The native feels tired and experiences more worries and troubles.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The 1st house in astrology represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body.
- Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion.
- Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house. Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain in particular.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
- It signifies the personality of a person as a whole. It depicts self-appearance, complexion, beginning, nature, shape, height, head, personality.
- It is the most auspicious house of the horoscope as it occupies the Kendra and Trikona, which are the most auspicious houses of the horoscope.
Ketu in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature, in contrast to Rahu who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters.
- Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in the physical realm of life but indicates sparks of intelligence and brilliance of the mind.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in ‘Scorpio’ ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.