Ketu in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native with Ketu in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant is arrogant and does serious deeds.
- The native with Ketu in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant is courageous and works hard for progress.
- The native with Ketu in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant faces some worries and difficulties because of younger brothers/sisters and loses their attachment.
- The native with Ketu in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant is brave, bold, diligent, self-confident and restless.
- The native follows improper business methods to increase the wealth but unable to accumulate it.
- The native participates in religious activities and feels fortunate and happy.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a great exploration and discovery journey, learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence. Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also bring in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
Ketu in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters. Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in life’s physical reality but indicate sparks of intelligence and the mind’s brilliance.
- The above significations are extremely important to know by heart. You should memorize them and use them often to remind yourself of the essential nature of the Grahas.
- There are two ways to use these planetary portfolios: an object or a quality. As an object, the Grahas represent some part of life, and their position in the chart will reveal how that part of life is unique. For example, Chandra represents the person’s mindset, and the influences on Chandra in the chart will show the particular kind of mindset the person has. Mercury represents speech, and the influences on Mercury will reveal the particular way one speaks.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in the ‘Cancer’ Lagna is Gaur Varna. He is of gall nature, lover of water sports, confectionary, generous, affectionate to good people, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, big lampoon, girl-child, businessman, friendly, wealthy, addicted, suffering from enemies, temperament.
- A crooked, sometimes opposite-minded person residing in a place other than his place of birth and is of a thin but powerful body.
- At the evolutionary stage of Cancer, the soul learns about emotions’ nature. They are ruled by the Moon, making them peaceful, kind, romantic, gentle in nature, changeable, and fickle.
- The Moon compels them to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic, receptive nature.
- The Moon is the power to reflect, making these natives too “other” oriented.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.