Ketu in 12th House for Pisces Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 12th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Ketu in 12th House for Pisces Ascendant spends much and is worried about excessive expenditure.
- The native faces some problems but ultimately manages to control them.
- The native with Ketu in 12th House for Pisces Ascendant loves his mother and gets the property.
- The native treats enemies politely to get the works done.
- The native is determined and tries to get success.
- The native with Ketu in 12th House for Pisces Ascendant deals with problems tactfully and patiently.
- The native gains adequate wealth through overseas sources.
- The native with Ketu in 12th House for Pisces Ascendant gets the benefit of the longevity of life.
- The native with Ketu in 12th House for Pisces Ascendant lives long.
What does 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The twelfth house represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death. Any loss or expenditure is signified by the 12th. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things.
- Negative applications are death, losses, unexpected expenses, theft. The 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or, in Sanskrit, “Moksha”.
Ketu in 12th House for Pisces Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters. Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in the physical realm of life but indicate sparks of intelligence and the mind’s brilliance.
- The above significations are extremely important to know by heart. You should memorize them and use them often to remind yourself of the essential nature of the Grahas.
- There are two ways to use these planetary portfolios: an object or a quality. As an object, the Grahas represent some part of life, and their position in the chart will reveal how that part of life is unique. For example, Chandra represents the person’s mindset, and the influences on Chandra in the chart will show the particular kind of mindset the person has. Mercury represents speech, and the influences on Mercury will reveal the particular way one speaks.
- The other way of using the planetary significations is as qualifies. For example, if Chandra is prominently placed in the file chart, the person will have overall mindful and emotional qualities. An influence from Budha (Mercury) will make the person talkative.
- Almost all Jyotish elements can be applied in this dual manner, and later on, in this tutorial, we will show you many examples of how it is done.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the ‘Pisces’ Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin, and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.