Ketu in 11th House in Astrology
Ketu is seen as one of the most destructive planets in this mysterious realm, which can often cause problems. The eleventh house deals with prosperity, growth, friendship, and social concerns.
Ketu in 11th house in Astrology is a neutral position as gains will be received only in Ketu Dasha. In the 11th house, Ketu makes the native a loner or doesn’t give them a desire to have any friends.
Significance of Ketu in the Eleventh House
- Ketu in the eleventh house will bring an abundance of money and social height to the individual. Whatever the case, the results will be influenced by Jupiter and Saturn as well.
- Ketu’s positive situation in the eleventh house in conjunction with Saturn in the third house will bring high flourishing to the individual, and he will gain more wealth. These people will manage a lot of pressure and stress throughout their lives.
- Ketu in the eleventh house provides the desired victories. There will be some circumstances that will arise from immigration, travel, a journey that will be fruitful both financially and experience.
- The person who has Ketu in the eleventh house will play some effective expert and critical projects with his physical and mental qualities due to new and inevitable power and will open up new avenues of achievement. The natives will be loyal towards others and gain fame in the public eye. He will meet an incredible holy person who will help them reach higher powers.
Ketu in 11th House in Astrology
What does 11th House Signify in Astrology?
The 11th House in Astrology shows gains of all kinds, hopes, wishes, power to achieve your desired goal and your source of income. The 10th house shows career, rise & fall in career, but the 11th house shows the big gains you will receive in your life in terms of wealth.
The 11th House in Vedic Astrology represents one’s actions, income and general fulfilment of desires. It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends.
Physically, the 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins. The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius.
What does Ketu represent in Astrology?
Ketu is the south node of the Moon and the rest of the body of Rahu. This is a headless body representing separation, isolation, and the abandonment of the material world. This shadow planet represents spirituality, nothingness, and goals that were already achieved in past lives. In this life, we only rely on those things as a last resort.
Ketu in Astrology is also an unsteady and treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters. Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in the physical realm of life but indicates sparks of intelligence and the mind’s brilliance.
Auspicious Results of Ketu in 11th House in Astrology
- One with Ketu in the 11th house has a serene personality, attractive looks, and an enlightened face.
- One will wear excellent, beautiful and fresh clothes.
- One will be benevolent, sympathetic, liberal, contented, and talented.
- One will be well-educated, jovial, scholarly, and interested in the Shastras.
- One is sweet and soft-spoken.
- One is courageous, ambitious, well-established, popular, and appreciated by others.
- One will be prosperous and endowed with beautiful clothes and ornaments.
- One will benefit in every manner.
- One will be really fortunate.
- One will be pleasure-loving, will have a beautiful house, will be endowed with all comforts, and may be skilled at using weapons and in adorning one’s self.
- One will be respected and famous among archers.
- There will be an accumulation of wealth, financial gain, and other profitable achievements.
- One will perform pious deeds and will never leave any work incomplete.
- One might be a poet or writer who is recognised by the state.
- One will possesses animals and will fulfil all his desire.
- Enemies may fear this person.
- One may attain quick benefits.
- One may lack laziness.
Ketu in 11th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Ketu in 11th House in Astrology
- One may be unintelligent and may harm himself.
- One may always be worried.
- One’s children may be unfortunate and fearful.
- One’s children may be extremely pathetic.
- Everyone may criticise one’s children.
- One may be extremely worried about his wealth and his son.
- One may suffer abdominal ailments.
- One may have pain in the kidneys and other related ailments.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Ketu in 11th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.