Ketu in 11th House for Cancer Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 11th House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native with Ketu in 11th House for Cancer Ascendant works hard for progress and success in life and earns huge wealth.
- The native with Ketu in 11th House for Cancer Ascendant is rash in earnings and follows unfair methods.
- The native with Ketu in 11th House for Cancer Ascendant is always engaged in getting more and more prosperous and famous.
- The native with Ketu in 11th House for Cancer Ascendant is very enterprising and energetic.
- The native with Ketu in 11th House for Cancer Ascendant is fearless, optimistic, clever and intelligent.
- The native covers up all the problems and taps new sources for income.
- The native feels happy in their domestic life.
What does 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents our actions’ fruits: income and general fulfilment of desires. It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes), Saturn represents the return of good investments made in life (such as building up a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
Ketu in 11th House for Cancer Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters. Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in life’s physical reality but indicate sparks of intelligence and the mind’s brilliance.
- The above significations are extremely important to know by heart. You should memorize them and use them often to remind yourself of the essential nature of the Grahas.
- There are two ways to use these planetary portfolios: an object or a quality. As an object, the Grahas represent some part of life, and their position in the chart will reveal how that part of life is unique. For example, Chandra represents the person’s mindset, and the influences on Chandra in the chart will show the particular kind of mindset the person has. Mercury represents speech, and the influences on Mercury will reveal the particular way one speaks.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in the ‘Cancer’ Lagna is Gaur Varna. He is of gall nature, lover of water sports, confectionary, generous, affectionate to good people, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, big lampoon, girl-child, businessman, friendly, wealthy, addicted, suffering from enemies, temperament.
- A crooked, sometimes opposite-minded person residing in a place other than his place of birth and is of a thin but powerful body.
- At the evolutionary stage of Cancer, the soul learns about emotions’ nature. They are ruled by the Moon, making them peaceful, kind, romantic, gentle in nature, changeable, and fickle.
- The Moon compels them to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic, receptive nature.
- The Moon is the power to reflect, making these natives too “other” oriented.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.