Ketu in 10th House for Gemini Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 10th House for Gemini Ascendant
- The native with Ketu in 10th House for Gemini Ascendant is not happy with father and finds government and social affairs problems.
- The native with Ketu in 10th House for Gemini Ascendant works hard in the occupation/profession bravely and wisely and, in due course, gains success.
- The native with Ketu in 10th House for Gemini Ascendant gets some loss of status but seems wealthy, happy and reputed.
- The native with Ketu in 10th House for Gemini Ascendant is weak but courageous and laborious.
- The native faces all difficulties and troubles and gets success and honour from the government and community in life and becomes powerful.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood and everyday work. It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th. The element of Earth ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
Ketu in 10th House for Gemini Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters.
- Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in life’s physical reality but indicate sparks of intelligence and the mind’s brilliance.
- The above significations are extremely important to know by heart. You should memorize them and use them often to remind yourself of the essential nature of the Grahas.
- There are two ways to use these planetary portfolios: an object or a quality. As an object, the Grahas represent some part of life, and their position in the chart will reveal how that part of life is unique. For example, Chandra represents the person’s mindset, and the influences on Chandra in the chart will show the particular kind of mindset the person has. Mercury represents speech, and the influences on Mercury will reveal the particular way one speaks.
What does Gemini Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in Gemini Ascendant has the body color of wheat and face is round.
- She is an obsessive among women, lover of dance-music-instrument, comedic, messenger, sweet-spoken, humorous, craftsman, subjective, clever, poet, philanthropist, happy, pilgrim, mathematician, noble, multi-born and friendly.
- Sushil, Daani, who uses many types of indulgences, is close to the king and suffers from the king and has beautiful hair.
- A person with Gemini Ascendant has a medium age.
- He is happy in his initial stage, sad in middle age, and re-consumptive in the last stage. His fate is between 32 and 35 years of age.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.