Ketu in 10th House for Aries Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 10th House for Aries Ascendant
- The native with Ketu in 10th House for Aries Ascendant is not happy with their father.
- The native gets some loss and deficiency in occupation profession due to paternal problems.
- The native loses his honour and respect in the government and society.
- The native with Ketu in 10th House for Aries Ascendant works with courage and wisdom.
- The native with Ketu in 10th House for Aries Ascendant ultimately gains success.
- The native works hard to revive his credit and success and create a good family environment.
- The native with Ketu in 10th House for Aries Ascendant loves his mother and manages property power.
- The native with Ketu in 10th House for Aries Ascendant gets over enemies and leads a happy, successful and respectable life.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood and everyday work. It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th. Earth’s element ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
Ketu in 10th House for Aries Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu in astrology is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters. Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in life’s physical reality but indicate sparks of intelligence and the mind’s brilliance.
- The above significations are extremely important to know by heart. You should memorize them and use them often to remind yourself of the essential nature of the Grahas.
- There are two ways to use these planetary portfolios: an object or a quality. As an object, the Grahas represent some part of life, and their position in the chart will reveal how that part of life is unique. For example, Chandra represents the person’s mindset, and the influences on Chandra in the chart will show the particular kind of mindset the person has. Mercury represents speech, and the influences on Mercury will reveal the particular way one speaks.
What does Aries Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Aries ascendant is thin-bodied, highly speaking fiery.
- Temperamental, rajoguni, arrogant, fickle, intelligent, godly, extremely clever, young-born, high-billed, all-food eater, benevolent, a total lamp possessing little affection or spite against women (if the woman is a woman, men Is less affectionate or spiteful). Its body color is some redness.
- A person born in Aries ascendant has to face physical suffering and loss in the sixth, eighth, fifteenth, twenty-first, twenty-sixth, forty-fifth, forty-fifth, fifty-six, and sixty-third years of his age.
- A person born in Aries ascendant gets various benefits and enjoyment in the sixteenth, twentieth, twenty-seventh, thirty-fourth, forty-first, forty-eight, and fifty-eight years of his life, the attainment of wealth, conveyance, fortune increase, etc.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.