What are Yogas in Astrology, and How They are Formed?
A yoga is formed when one planet sign or house is related by placement, aspect or conjunction, resulting in a new and different result. Yoga formations are unavoidable because of these nine active planets, equally active ten signs, and 27 nakshatras divisions. The impacts of yogas on someone’s horoscopes depend upon the yogas’ ratio’s availability. Those easily available yogas do not give distinguished effects, whereas rarely available yogas can have a highly prominent and marked influence on someone’s life.
What is Wealth or Dhan Generation Yoga?
There are 100’s of Dhan yoga in astrology from which some are very prominent, giving immense wealth and success to the person who has those. One needs to know such combinations strength and the right time to avail the benefits so they can channelise their energy to the fullest. Some of these yogas in astrology are:
What are Buddhi Yoga in Astrology?
Some astrological planetary combination that makes natives highly intelligent is known as buddhi yoga’s; as a result, native gets success in all his endeavours and can take the right decisions at the right time. He can do extraordinary work in his life and gain huge names and fame. Some buddhi (Intelligence) yogas in astrology are Bramha Yoga, Budha Yoga, Budhaditya Yoga, Teevra Buddhi Yoga, Chandra-Buddha Yoga, Gandharva Yoga, Khadga Yoga, Mahavigyan Yoga, Naga Yoga, Gaj Kesari Yog.
Astolological Yogas for Buisness:
Some yogas in astrology give immense success in business and help native’s business reach great heights. Gaj Kesari Yoga makes a person beloved among all people around him, Obyachari Yoga makes a person a great orator, Budh Aditya Yoga makes a person highly intelligent. Dhan Yogas, responsible for giving immense wealth, provide a person with success in his business endeavours.
What are some Astrological Yogas for Blissful Marital Life?
- The presence of the 7th lord in the 7th, 5th or 9th house shows a lot of love in a relationship.
- If the seventh lord receives aspects of Jupiter, Venus, Mercury or the full moon, this is an excellent yoga for marriage or love.
- If Venus and Jupiter are well placed in person horoscope in the 1st, 5th, 7th, 9th, and 11th house in astrology, this gives a person happy married life.
- Strong 7th house hows happy married life.
What are some Astrological Yogas for Spirituality?
- If a native’s atmakarka planet is placed with Ketu or moon in 9th hosue, person gets detached from the material world.
- If Saturn is placed with Ketu in 9th house, a person receives detachment from worldly things.
- Moon with Ketu in 4th house in Scorpio or Pisces makes a person detached from greediness and sensuality.
- The presence of Jupiter with Ketu in 12th house can make a person sanyasi in mahadasha of the period of Jupiter Ketu or 12th house.
- Ketu alone in the 9th or 12th house can make a person sanyasi or yogi.
- Exaltation of Venus in 1st house or 12th hosue can make a person a famous knowledgeable saint.
Very Rare Yogas in Astrology:
Some yogas in astrology are rare and if a person has such yogas, they will be blessed with the most significant fortune, wealth, fame, and happiness in life. These yogas make the person king or equivalent to the king in life, While some are bad and make the person’s life miserable and full of struggles.
- Akhanda Samrajya Yoga
- Nala Yoga
- Kahal Yoga
- Maha Laxmi Yoga
- Adhi Yoga
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.