The native born in Anuradha Nakshatra in Astrology is a broad thinker, rational, has a realistic perception, logic-driven, has intuitive judgment and independent thoughts. He is interested in philosophy, religion, spirituality, astrology and worldly views. He is always learning, persevering in pursuit of acknowledging, getting to the bottom of what is needed to be known, seeing hidden messages, and seeking new information.
The native with Anuradha Nakshatra in astrology is liable to face several obstacles in his life. Even then, he has a particular aptitude to handle the most challenging situation systematically. However, if we look at his face, a peculiar frustrated face can be noticed. The main reason for such a gloomy appearance is the problems he has to confront on several occasions. To be more specific, there may not be the peace of mind in his life.
Anuradha is one of the Tiryaka Mukhi Nakshatras (or the Nakshatras which have their mouths curved). In these Nakshatras, things related to roads, dams, the expansion of metals, etc., chariots, boats, etc. can be auspiciously begun and performed.
Symbol: A Bali (Rice Mould)
The symbol for Anuradha Nakshatra is ‘Bali’ or a mould of rice. The decay of rice suggests that mothers shall take care of their diet. During this phase, the baby needs calcium, and mothers start experiencing an iron deficiency.
Deity: The Mithra
The deity for Anuradha Nakshatra is Mithra. Mithra is one of the Aadhithya. Mithra means a friend. He has a close relationship with Varuna, the protector of Rhutha. He is the patron divinity of honesty, friendship, contract, and meetings.
Mithra is associated with the light of dawn in the morning. He wears sparkling garments, and his palace is golden. He is the guardian of the world. He has spies that are wise and undeceivable.
Mithra is the maintainer of order and barrier against falsehood. He punishes falsehood. He is a leader and a priest. He fills the earth with food grains and gives good-intentioned wealth. His grace keeps humans free from diseases. He is the highest power of intelligence and trustworthiness.
|Range||213⁰ 20” – 226⁰ 40”|
|Yogathara||Dschubba or Delta Scorpio|
|Position||Middle of Anuradha|
|Latitude||-1⁰ 59” 08’|
|Longitude||218⁰ 42” 50’|
|Right ascension||16h 00m 2.2ss|
|Declination||-22⁰ 36” 28’|
Characteristics of Anuradha Nakshatra in Astrology
- The yoni animal of Anuradha Nakshatra is a female deer. A deer is found in a quiet place in the forest and shows youthfulness, and the elegance of life.
- When you see a deer, whether male or female, you feel a sense of calmness, beauty and serenity.
- The fusion fire inside Anuradha native is the need to reproduce like the rats of Magha Nakshatra.
- Deer reproduces at an extremely fast pace.
- They reproduce once every year.
- They are not as fast as a rat, but they too reproduce quickly.
- The deer is also one of the most killed animals by a car accident.
- This can also show an Anuradha native usually always gets into car accidents or some kind of fender benders; it cannot be life-threatening unless other yogas are present and the native has completed their counted breaths.
- Anuradha natives, as much as they are quiet, elegant and peaceful, they are hungry for sexual experience.
- However, their sexual experience is not just about lust and having sexual parties like Phalgunis; they are about reproduction.
- A female Anuradha native is ready to find and mate, and internally it is about producing a child.
- The deer is also an excellent swimmer and runs around 35 miles an hour.
- Anuradha females are excellent swimmers and runners.
- The symbolism of Anuradha is the lotus, archway and a staff stick.
- The first thing we understand about a lotus is that it grows in the dirtiest places yet, and is one of the most beautiful flowers.
- Anuradha natives rise up from the struggles of life to ultimately be admired by people and shine like a lotus.
- The stem of the lotus reaches down to the ground in the mud water, where it gets all its nutrients from; this translates into the nature’s plumbing system working at its best.
- The Anuradha natives either have a great interest in plumbing or always have to deal with plumbing issues in life, especially when the Anuradha dasha (Tribhagi system) or sub dasha is operating.
- The other symbolism of this Nakshatra is the staff, a mystical weapon that wields magic powers to destroy the obstacle in front of it.
- The deity of Anuradha Nakshatra is Mithra, one of the Adityas.
- Mitra is the God of friendship and is frequently invoked with Varuna, the God of cosmic laws and cosmic ocean.
- Mithra promotes good faith, cordiality, and cooperation.
- There is the story of Varuna and Mithra having fallen in love with the celestial damsel Urvashi.
- In this love triangle, Urvashi liked Mitra more.
- Mitra’s semen is supposed to have fallen into a pot, and eventually, the sage Vashishtha was born out of it.
- Varuna’s semen is supposed to have fallen into another pot from which sage Agastya was born.
- Both Agastya & Vashishtha were also called Mitra-Varuna. Mitra is also the divine friend.
- Radha was the childhood friend of Lord Krishna, who was his greatest devotee.
- Radha was so deeply in love with Krishna that, in spite of Krishna having left Radha to fulfill his duties as an avatar, her love took on to great mystical proportions, and she became enlightened.
- Radha then acted out crazy as she lost her mind for losing Krishna.
- The mythology of Anuradha emphasizes friendship and karma with friends.
- In the life of an Anuradha native, either they will consider their friends much closer than their family, or they keep getting betrayed by friends.
- However, regardless of the extreme, the theme of friendship plays out big in their life.
- They may have friendships or have relationships with Persians.
- Anuradha natives settle in foreign lands, meet new people and make new relationships like Mithra did.
- Anuradha native gains through friendship, whether it is sitting around a table, smoking cigars with an idea bursting, or through some suggestion by a friend.
- It has been mentioned that thousands of Laxmi manifested from the left side of Radha, who is the embodiment of all the Goddesses that we worship.
- Anuradha natives are fortunate but acquire all the comfort and wealth in their late life. Why late? Radha realized later who she really was and manifested into, so Anuradha native received their transformation later in life.
- It’s said in Srimad Bhagavatam that one should pray to Radha first, then Krishna.
- Radha was the greatest devotee of Krishna, the true love of Krishna but never got Krishna in the physical world.
- The Anuradha natives will run into someone special, who they are deeply in love with, deeply devoted to, but they never get to spend their whole life with them.
- An Anuradha native will always have a bleeding pain in their heart for not attaining that person.
- They can have the most good looking, rich and perfect spouse in their life, but they will always have a tiny space in their heart for that Radha they never received, and this plays out strongly in a male’s chart.
- Radha also went crazy. She became a maniac and mad after losing Krishna.
- Anuradha natives will always run into women and will go crazy or obsessed with them, and in marriage, they sometimes end up with a spouse who is crazy and protective.
- Anuradha natives will also have people or someone to covert operations against them due to jealousy, possessiveness and obsessiveness.
- They will also be very good with financial negotiations, especially in taxes and law.
- Anuradha natives always get a chance to listen to people’s secrets and keep it a secret like a psychologist, lawyer or an astrologer would do.
- Anuradha natives feel it is important to keep the secrets of other people because they want to know the truth.
- An accountant is someone who knows exactly how much you make, but they are bound by keeping it a secret.
- Hostage negotiators can also be seen with this Nakshatra because they not only do last minute negotiations, but also become the friend of the hostage taker.
- Anuradha Nakshatra natives love playing golf, hockey, cricket or baseball.
- These sports all involve the use of a stick.
- Anuradha is represented by the staff of a rishi, which can even be known as the staff of a wizard.
Attributes of Anuradha Nakshatra in Astrology
- Anuradha Nakshatra is spread from 3’20” to 16’40” in Scorpio (Vrischika) Rashi.
- Scorpio (Vishakha) and Anuradha are complementary to each other.
- From Anuradha is derived friendship, love, affection, and other tender features of a native’s character. Scorpio (Vrischika) is considered the ultimate objective, while Anuradha indicates the ‘action’.
- The difference between Scorpio and Anuradha is that while the Scorpio native forgets the benefits derived and also the persons who helped attain success, the Anuradha native retains a soft feeling about them, and he keeps his friendship intact and does not forget the benefits.
- The Anuradha native’s mind is always alive and receptive to all feelings and gestures of friendship and love. He is like the sentinel, always mounting guard over emotions, but lacking the hardness or toughness of the official sentinel.
- Anuradha is one of the Mridu (delicate) and Maitra (friendly) Nakshatras. In these Nakshatras, things like learning and singing songs, getting clothes prepared and wearing them, playing games, things relating to friends, getting jewels made, and wearing them may be auspiciously done.
Description of Anuradha Nakshatra in Vedic Astrology Treatise
- According to Hora Sara: The native who has Anuradha as his birth Nakshatra will be troubled by hunger and thirst, grievous, kind, virtuous, and fortunate. He will wander and live in foreign places.
- According to Jataka Parijata: If a native is born in the star Anuradha, he will be very affable in speech, opulent, ease-loving, honorable, famous, and powerful.
- According to Sage Narada: The native born in Anuradha will be in the king’s service, be heroic, will live in foreign lands, be beloved by women, be charming, will perform secretive acts, and be tawny in complexion.
- According to Brihat Samhita: The native born under Anuradha becomes very wealthy, dwells in foreign lands, is unable to endure hunger, and wanders from place to place.
Anuradha Nakshatra Pada Description
Anuradha Nakshatra 1st Pada:
- 1st Pada of Anuradha Nakshatra is ruled by Leo Navamsa (Governed by Sun).
- Those born in the first pada of Anuradha Nakshatra are endowed with few children, lovers of peace, givers of food, famous and respected by kings. They are good conversationalists, obedient, advisers, full of pride and forget the help rendered by others, aged-looking, stingy, untruthful, and bereft of relatives.
- Those born in the first pada of Anuradha Nakshatra are intelligent, dynamically self-expressive, their creativity brings friendships, are obsessed with partnership/relationship, and are creatively expressive due to relationship experiences.
- Those born in the first pada of Anuradha Nakshatra have obsessive nature, create art from pleasure and pains, are emotional, mysterious, egotistical, prideful, and work towards understanding the hidden parts of oneself.
- Those born in the first pada of Anuradha Nakshatra gain confidence by knowing themselves, applying the inner depths of self towards career/creativity, and wanting to get to the bottom of things.
Anuradha Nakshatra 2nd Pada:
- 2nd Pada of Anuradha Nakshatra is ruled by Virgo Navamsa (Governed by Mercury).
- Those born in the second pada of Anuradha Nakshatra are musicians, have bodies with good proportion, are intelligent, agriculturist, great enjoyers, learned, and carry on religious duties.
- Those born in the second pada of Anuradha Nakshatra are intellectual, have continuous learning, organization skills, strong communication skills, are practical, pragmatic, good with numbers and calculations.
- Those born in the second pada of Anuradha Nakshatra are interested in understanding the world, seeking hidden knowledge of the world, researchers, clever, uncovering secrets and tricks, looking for perfection, and looking deep into matters to fix things.
- Those born in the second pada of Anuradha Nakshatra are involved in helping and healing others by offering help, writing to help people, speaking to people in trouble, and may be interested in engineering, mining, doctorate.
Anuradha Nakshatra 3rd Pada:
- 3rd Pada of Anuradha Nakshatra is ruled by Libra Navamsa (Governed by Venus).
- Those born in the third pada of Anuradha Nakshatra are unstable, have an agreeable wife and children, of a helping nature, and are kind-hearted. They are givers and respectful, peaceful, and endowed with a good family.
- Those born in the third pada of Anuradha Nakshatra are stable, have a diplomatic approach to stabilizing life, and curbing the extremist energy.
- Those born in the third pada of Anuradha Nakshatra are friendly, kind, pleasant, pursuing material gains, deeply creative, finding beauty in the darkness, and dark themed art projects.
- Those born in the third pada of Anuradha Nakshatra understand the value of patience and a calm approach, have large social circles as they age, get people to work together for a cause, and learn about others on a deeper level.
Anuradha Nakshatra 4th Pada:
- 4th Pada of Anuradha Nakshatra is ruled by Scorpio Navamsa (Governed by Mars).
- Those born in the fourth pada of Anuradha Nakshatra are untruthful, have a circle of enemies, and possess enemies even amongst their relatives.
- Those born in the fourth pada of Anuradha Nakshatra are intense, passionate, emotional, extremists, their relationships are agenda based, relationships/friendships go to the depths, putting passion and everything into relationships.
- Those born in the fourth pada of Anuradha Nakshatra understand others, learn about how others tricks, apply healing through knowing pain.
- Those born in the fourth pada of Anuradha Nakshatra are prone to extreme ups and downs, deal with struggles, have issues with balancing out, and have excessive un-directed energy.
- Those born in the fourth pada of Anuradha Nakshatra go to extremes with loss, capable of reigning darkness and revenge when hurt, utilize resources of others for assistance, and are tempted to use others for personal agendas.
Sun’s Ingress (Nov 19th – Dec 2nd) for Anuradha Nakshatra
- The Sun enters Anuradha on Nov 19th and stays there till December 2nd. If you are born during this period, then your Sun is in Anuradha Nakshatra.
- Kalabhairav Jayanthi is performed when the Sun is in Anuradha Nakshatra, and the Moon is in Magha Nakshatra.
- The timing of the birth of Kalabhairav is midnight.
- Magha Nakshatra is owned by Ketu, and Anuradha Nakshatra is owned by Saturn.
Tree of Anuradha: Bakul
- The tree for Anuradha Nakshatra is Bakul, Maulsari or Memusops elengi.
- This tree is also called Vajradhanthi, which means the one that makes teeth stronger.
- Its fruit can be eaten raw, preserved, or pickled.
- Oil is obtained from the seeds. The oil is edible and is also used in making paints.
- The flowers of this tree are aromatic and retain the fragrance even after drying.
- They are also used in garlands and decoration.
- The heartwood is deep red and dark brown.
- The wood is heavy, hard, strong, tough, and durable.
Application of Bakul
- Tender leaves or unripe fruit is effective in bleeding from gums.
- A paste of the bark of unripe fruit helps relieve the effect of an insect bite or small animal bite.
- A decoction of flowers acts as a general tonic.
- Seed powder is effective in headaches.
- Flower powder is effective in strengthening cardiac muscles.
Astronomical Information for Anuradha Nakshatra
- Almost all astronomers agree that the Yogathara of Anuradha Nakshatra is Dschubba or Delta Scorpio.
- It is a part of the head of Scorpio. It is a binary star.
- It is 2 degrees south of the ecliptic, and it was occulted by Saturn’s rings. This star is owned by Saturn.
- In the year 2000, the star began to brighten and climbed to near the first magnitude star.
- It is a blue-white star and considered a very hot star.
Anuradha Nakshatra Compatibility in Astrology
Rashi compatibility of Anuradha Nakshatra Bride
Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Pisces
Rashi compatibility of Anuradha Nakshatra Groom
Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Sagittarius, Pisces
Remedies of Anuradha Nakshatra
- Remedy for Anuradha Nakshatra is to always support friendship.
- Friends, especially when they have a connection with Persia or Greece, will give you the best advice or provide that one advice or an idea that will take you to another level.
- The second remedy is to have brass deer or antelope statue in home, either in the West or the South area of the home.
- In the West, it helps to quicken the pace of desires, and in the South, it makes the person extremely active in achieving goals.
|Vratham||Thrichakalpa Sooryanamaskara, Aadhithya Vratha|
|Vedic Sooktham||Aikatya Sooktham, Aghamarshana Sooktham, Varuna Sooktham|
Quality of Anuradha Nakshatra
- Anuradha is a Mridu Nakshatra, which means it’s good for doing activities like search, research, sexual activities, pleasure, date night, attainment of pleasurable things or anything that gives you pleasure, even starting the study of astrology and occult and praying to Lord Krishna.
Caste of Anuradha Nakshatra
- The caste of Anuradha Nakshatra is the worker (shudra).
- The worker likes to merge in the complexity of the workspace.
- They are the ones who want to listen to the problems and resolve the issues of people.
- They want to deal with the hidden politics of society and even bring out what is being done under the table, which may harm the society.
- Anuradha natives feel like they have to make things right for people because they feel the entire world is their friend.
Sound of Anuradha Nakshatra
- Naa- pada 1, Nee- pada 2, Noo- pada 3, Nay- pada 4, sound has an extremely important role to play with the Nakshatra.
- Everything we do, say, buy, wear, drive has a name attached to it known as brand.
- One must look at their chart with an accurate time of birth and see where the Nakshatra of Anuradha is in their chart, which means where is the sign of Scorpio.
- If someone is a Capricorn ascendant, then the 11th house would be Scorpio; when using such brands or name that starts with such sounds would be beneficial for career, status, fame, and favors from the government.
Summary of Anuradha Nakshatra in Vedic Astrology
|Symbol||A Triumphal gateway decorated with leaves|
|Deity||Mitra (deity for friendship and partnership, one of the Adityas)|
|Rulership||Men of prowess, heads of corporations, friends of the virtuous, lovers of assemblies, tourists (or lovers of carriages), all honest persons of the world, and all things that grow in autumn|
|Moon in Anuradha||The native is wealthy and is willing live in a foreign country, tends to travel or wander around and cannot bear hunger|
|Direction||Level / Sideways|
|Purushartha||Dharma or religion|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Special about Anuradha Nakshatra?
Anuradha is a Mridu Nakshatra, which means it’s good for doing activities like search, research, sexual activities, pleasure, date night, attainment of pleasurable things or anything that gives you pleasure, even starting the study of astrology and occult and praying to Lord Krishna.
Which Rashi is Anuradha Nakshatra?
Who is the Lord of Anuradha Nakshatra?
Who is the Deity of Anuradha Nakshatra?
What is the Symbol of Anuradha Nakshatra?
Lotus flower, Staff, Archway
What is the Gana of Anuradha Nakshatra?
What is the Quality of Anuradha Nakshatra?
What is the Caste of Anuradha Nakshatra?
What is the Animal of Anuradha Nakshatra?
What is the Bird of Anuradha Nakshatra?
What is the Tree of Anuradha Nakshatra?
Bakula, Nagkesar, Bullet Wood
What are the Initials of Anuradha Nakshatra?
Naa, Nee, Noo, Na
To read this article in Hindi, visit : Anuradha Nakshatra in Astrology in Hindi.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.
Get your Vedic horoscope along with predictions and calculations.
Vedic astrology is an ancient science that has its roots in India. It is based on the principle that there is a relationship between the positions of the planets and events that occur on Earth. This system of astrology can be used to make predictions about a person’s future, based on their birth chart. If you are interested in exploring the richness and wisdom of this ancient science, be sure to get your Vedic horoscope by emailing your details to email@example.com.
You need to share your date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, and full name. We will prepare your Vedic astrology horoscope and share it with you. If you feel like paying then you can make the payment. Please note that payments are voluntary as we shall use your payment funds for feeding stray animals. Our animal welfare team shall share the photos and videos of the stray animals who were able to get their meal because of you. Read more about Vidhya Mitra Divine Astrology.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.