Many yogas and doshas are formed in our birth chart by placements of particular planets in particular houses with certain conjunctions and specific aspects. Vimala yoga is one of the essential and well-known yogas in astrology.
Yogas are auspicious and inauspicious combinations of conjunctions, placements of planets formed by planets placement in different houses and signs. According to their birth chart, these yogas are planets’ movements that result in considerable changes in native life.
Vimala Yoga in Astrology
Vimala Yoga in astrology is one of the auspicious yoga parts of Vipreet Raj yoga; Vipreet Raj Yoga has three types Harsha Yoga, Sarala Yoga and Vimala Yoga, which are formed by the 6th, 8th and 12th houses known as dusthana houses.
Vimala yoga is related to the 12th house of the birth chart. The basic definition of Vipreet Raj Yoga is a reversal of fortune means in the early life native faces many hardships and financial crisis they feel scarcity of everything and when their vipreet raj yoga rises they suddenly start getting fruits of their long term patience and hard work they get immense wealth and high position and rank in the profession.
In Vimala Vipreet Raj Yoga, the native’s life is changed by the significations of the 12th house as the 12th house of the birth chart represents expenditure, losses, seclusion, moksha, spirituality, imagination, art, peace, misery, waste, divine knowledge, sympathy, moksha (final emancipation) and life after death. It is also the house of detachment.12th house is related to Pisces sign energy of imagination, intuition and isolation. This house represents unseen realms with no physical existence of dreams, emotions, and secrets.
This house is connected with fear, anxiety, misgivings, suspicion, and inferiority complex in a negative sense. Solitude, secrets, silent sufferings and undoing of the self are all part of this house.
So the native gets benefits of all these significations but after many years of hardships and patience results in better financial and professional situations suddenly with the help of some external source.
How Vimala Yoga is formed?
For every yoga to form in the birth chart, there are some particular planets particular houses and signs are involved, and there are some rules to develop that yoga and gain benefits through that fully so Vimala yoga also have some rules as:
- When the lord of the 12th house of the birth chart is placed in the 6th, 8th or the 12 houses in the same chart, then Vimala Vipreet raj yoga is formed.
- Other conditions should also meet to get good results to get the benefits of this yoga, as placements of the 6th and 8th house should also be vital.
- Overall conditions should be beneficial, and the ascendant should be strong enough to support the yogas and get their total result.
- To see the effectiveness of this dosha, check the degree and strength of the planet as the nakshatra planets are placed in as in some nakshatra mars is more aggressive than others.
- Results and effects depend upon the house in which this yoga or dosha is formed. If it is included in the 5th house, the person will face bad results related to progeny.
- Retrogression and combustion of the planet should also be considered, as it may diminish all the sound effects of yoga.
- Any malefic aspects over the given house can change the benefits less effectively or diminish all the good or bad results, so all these things should be checked.
- Native’s full birth chart should be analyzed to see if yoga is formed to the level of giving its good results and benefits.
- Yoga/dosha gives more results under the Mahadasha and Antardasha of the planets of houses involved in forming this yoga.
What are the significance and effects of this yoga? | Vimala Yoga Effects
- Native who has Vimala Yoga has good moral character.
- Native is generous and kind.
- Native is highly spiritual and get help from external sources.
- Native has excellent imagination power.
- Native learns in isolation.
- Native loves their dreamy world and can manifest them in reality.
- Native gets vast wealth from foreign resources.
- Native has good relations with people from a foreign lands.
- Native gets success in the import-export business.
- Native succeeds in business with foreign land.
- Native gets a good position in politics and are accepted by all.
- They are great meditators and spiritual people.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.