Many yogas and doshas are formed in our birth chart by placements of particular planets in particular houses with certain conjunctions and specific aspects. Sunfa yoga is one of the essential and well-known yogas in astrology.
Yogas are auspicious and inauspicious combinations of conjunctions, placements of planets formed by planets placement in different houses and signs. According to their birth chart, these yogas are planets’ movements that result in considerable changes in native life.
Sunfa Yoga in Astrology
Sunfa yoga in astrology is related to the Moon placements. This is one of the auspicious yogas in which the native gets all the blessings of the planet Moon and the 9th house of the birth chart. Sunfa yoga blesses the native with good results related to profession, high authority, wealth, prosperity, reputation, fame and many other things.
Moon holds high importance in the astrological birth chart; this yoga will significantly impact personal life. It contains high priority as it affects the whole chart. As Moon in astrology represents our mind, mother, peace, home, assets of home, thinking pattern, liquid things as water milk, emotions, everything related to mind so when any yoga connected to all these things must affect Hugley on native’s life. And the 9th house in astrology is the most auspicious house of the birth chart in astrology. It represents luck, faith, wisdom, divine worship, dharma bhava, authority, higher education, long-distance travel, teachers and preachers, and dharma bhava and pitru bhava.
How Sunfa Yoga is formed?
For every yoga to form in the birth chart, there are some particular planets particular houses and signs are involved, and there are some rules to develop that yoga and gain benefits through that fully so this yoga also have some rules as:
- When one or more planets is placed in the house second to the house where the Moon is placed, Sunfa Yoga is formed.
- Another condition is this yoga gives its complete results when benefic planets are placed in the house second to the Moon.
- Another condition is that the Moon should also be beneficial to give its good result.
- Another condition is Sun, Rahu, Ketu is an exception to form this yoga; if these planets are placed next to the Moon, this yoga will not result.
- Once this yoga is formed, check the strength of the yoga-like what degrees these planets are placed in what nakshatra these planets are placed. Are there any aspects of malefic planets? Are they in conjunction with other planets?
- Retrogression and combustion of the planet should also be considered, as it may diminish all the sound effects of yoga.
- Any malefic aspects over the given house can change the benefits less effectively or diminish all the good or bad results, so all these things should be checked.
- Native’s full birth chart should be analyzed to see if yoga is formed to the level of giving its good results and benefits.
- Yoga/dosha gives more results under the Mahadasha and Antardasha of the planets of houses involved in forming this yoga.
What are the significance and effects of this yoga? | Sunfa Yoga Effects
- Natives who have Sunfa Yoga gets wealthy.
- Native lives luxurious lives.
- Native gets enormous fame.
- Native is beautiful and handsome.
- Native have mental peace.
- Native is happy inside and outside.
- Native has good relations with their mother.
- Native’s mother is healthy.
- Native gets the blessings of their mother.
- Native has a bright face.
- Native gets the support of their mother and motherly figures.
- Native gets good business related to moon things.
- Native is a good diplomats.
- Native people earn enough wealth.
- Native has all the assets in their home.
- Native’s family is happy.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.