Many yogas and doshas are formed in our birth chart by placements of particular planets in particular houses with certain conjunctions and specific aspects. Simhasana yoga is one of the essential and well-known yogas in astrology.
Yogas are auspicious and inauspicious combinations of conjunctions, placements of planets formed by planets placement in different houses and signs. According to their birth chart, these yogas are planets’ movements that result in considerable changes in native life.
Simhasana Yoga in Astrology
As we can know from the name Simhasana, it means a place where the king sits. Simhasana yoga in astrology means the natives will be seated on a kingly throne in their life due to the presence of this yoga. It is related to the 10th house of the astrological birth chart.
10th house keeps much importance in the birth chart as this is the main house of carrier and profession. 10th house in astrology represents career path, fame and recognition, authority, King, government, father, father figures, professional environment, public image, career achievements, social status, reputation, highest achievements and our desire to rise in life, financial situation, your material success in life this house is known as Karma Sthana.
So any yoga, related to the 10th house means Karma Sthana has excellent ability to change and impact naive’s life on huge. It decides a native’s career path and how high they will rise in life and career.
How Simhasana Yoga is formed?
For every yoga to form in the birth chart, there are some particular planets particular houses and signs are involved, and there are some rules to develop that yoga and gain benefits through that fully so this yoga also have some rules as:
- The first condition is when the 10th house lord and 1st house lord exchange their place, Simhasana Yoga in astrology is formed.
- Another condition is that at least one of the lords, either the 10th or 1st house lord, should be placed in the 1st or 10th house to form Simhasana Yoga.
- Another condition is both the lords should be beneficially placed in both the houses to get results; if one of the lords is malefic, yoga may not be formed or may not give the same effect as it should.
- Once this yoga is formed, check the strength of the yoga-like what degrees these planets are placed in what nakshatra these planets are placed. Are there any aspects of malefic planets? Are they in conjunction with other planets?
- Retrogression and combustion of the planet should also be considered, as it may diminish all the sound effects of yoga.
- Any malefic aspects over the given house can change the benefits less effectively or diminish all the good or bad results, so all these things should be checked.
- Native’s full birth chart should be analyzed to see if yoga is formed to the level of giving its good results and benefits.
- Yoga/dosha gives more results under the Mahadasha and Antardasha of the planets of houses involved in forming this yoga.
What are the significance and effects of this yoga? | Simhasana Yoga Effects
- Native who has Simhasana Yoga sits on kingly thrown in life and lives life king size.
- Native is very successful.
- Native is respected like kings.
- Native gets excellent professional success.
- Large crowds and people obey them.
- They are well respected among the masses.
- They have all material things in abundance.
- They have all the luxuries in their house.
- Their family members have everything in abundance.
- They take care of their people.
- They own many properties and real estate.
- Authorities support them.
- They will rise more quickly than their counterparts.
- They will get a better salary and perks.
- They will get name, fame and earn handsomely.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.