Many yogas and doshas are formed in our birth chart by placements of particular planets in particular houses with certain conjunctions and specific aspects. Raj Lakshana yoga is one of the essential and well-known yogas in astrology.
Yogas are auspicious and inauspicious combinations of conjunctions, placements of planets formed by planets placement in different houses and signs. According to their birth chart, these yogas are planets’ movements that result in considerable changes in native life.
Raj Lakshana Yoga in Astrology
Raj Lakshana yoga is related to planets Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, and the Moon in the Kendra houses. The moon means Rashi chart or ascendant means the Birth chart or Lagna chart. Raj Lakshana Yoga blesses the native with benefic results related to physical beauty and stamina, confidence, peace in mind and stability in the home, luxury and assets in the house, vehicles, good relations with mother, wonderful married life, best life partner, wealthy life partner, excellent business success, good in dealing with masses, good professional environment and success in the profession, status and recognition. Raj Lakshana yoga in astrology is related to the placement of planets in Kendra houses in the Rashi chart.
Kendra houses are considered the most potent houses on any planet. Placed in those houses gives more effective results in the life of the native. Yoga holds much importance in astrology as it can suddenly change a native’s whole life when activated when this yoga is formed. The native gets effects of all the Kendra houses in Mahadasha and antardasha of the planets. Malefic planets placed in the Kendra give terrible results, and benefic planets placed in the Kendra give more pleasing results according to the significations of the house and the Planets.
How Raj Lakshana Yoga is formed?
For every yoga to form in the birth chart, there are some particular planets particular houses and signs are involved, and there are some rules to develop that yoga and gain benefits through that fully so this yoga also have some rules as:
- When these 4 planets, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus and Moon, are benefic and placed in Kendra houses, this yoga is formed.
- Another condition is if any 1 or any 2 or only 3 planets are benefic not all 4 planets are beneficially placed this yoga may not give its total result.
- If 2 or more planets are functionally malefic in these houses, yoga may not be formed.
- Once this yoga is formed, check the strength of the yoga-like what degrees these planets are placed in what nakshatra these planets are placed. Are there any aspects of malefic planets? Are they in conjunction with other planets?
- Retrogression and combustion of the planet should also be considered, as it may diminish all the sound effects of yoga.
- Any malefic aspects over the given house can change the benefits less effectively or diminish all the good or bad results, so all these things should be checked.
- Native’s full birth chart should be analyzed to see if yoga is formed to the level of giving its good results and benefits.
- Yoga/dosha gives more results under the Mahadasha and Antardasha of the planets of houses involved in forming this yoga.
What are the significance and effects of this yoga? | Raj Lakshana Yoga Effects
- Native people are self-confident.
- Native has excellent strength in their deeds.
- They are determined in their acts.
- They look handsome or beautiful.
- They are healthy and do not face long term diseases.
- They have land and properties, and they own immovable assets.
- They have good relationships with their mother.
- Their mother is healthy and free from diseases.
- Their family is happy and have everything in abundance.
- They get excellent spouses.
- They have happy married life.
- Their spouse supports them.
- They get authoritative positions.
- They get an excellent professional environment.
- They gain fame and recognition.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at : Click Here.