Many yogas and doshas are formed in our birth chart by placements of particular planets in particular houses with certain conjunctions and specific aspects. Harsha yoga is one of the essential and well-known yogas in astrology.
Yogas are auspicious and inauspicious combinations of conjunctions, placements of planets formed by planets placement in different houses and signs. According to their birth chart, these yogas are planets’ movements that result in considerable changes in native life.
Harsha Yoga in Astrology
This is one of the auspicious yoga parts of Vipreet Raj yoga; Vipreet raj yoga has three types Harsha Yoga, Sarla yoga and Vimala Yoga, which are formed by the 6th, 8th and 12th houses known as dusthana houses.
Harsha yoga in astrology is related to the 6th house of the birth chart. The basic definition of Vipreet Raj Yoga is a reversal of fortune means in the early life native faces many hardships and financial crisis they feel scarcity of everything and when their vipreet raj yoga rises they suddenly start getting fruits of their long term patience and hard work they get immense wealth and high position and rank in the profession.
In Harsha Vipreet Raj Yoga, native’s luck changes by deeds of the 6th house as the 6th house represent unprivileged people, small animals, poor peoples, litigations, daily life routine, diseases, debts, competitions, and hardships a person faces in day to day life. Native wins over all of them and benefits from forming disputes and lawsuits.
Native do good deeds to unprivileged peoples and small animals, serve them, fight for them, and get their blessings.
How Harsha Yoga is formed?
For every yoga to form in the birth chart, there are some particular planets particular houses and signs are involved, and there are some rules to develop that yoga and gain benefits through that fully so this yoga also have some rules as:
- When the lord of the 6th house of the birth chart is placed in the 6th, 8th or the 12 houses in the same chart, then Harsha Vipreet raj yoga is formed.
- To get the benefits of this yoga, other conditions should also meet to get the proper results as placements of the 8th and 12th house should also be vital.
- Overall conditions should be beneficial, and the ascendant should be strong enough to support the yogas and get their total result.
- To see the effectiveness of this dosha, check the degree and strength of the planet as the nakshatra planets are placed in as in some nakshatra mars is more aggressive than others.
- Results and effects depend upon the house in which this yoga or dosha is formed. If it is included in the 5th house, the person will face bad results related to progeny.
- Retrogression and combustion of the planet should also be considered, as it may diminish all the sound effects of yoga.
- Any malefic aspects over the given house can change the benefits less effectively or diminish all the good or bad results, so all these things should be checked.
- Native’s full birth chart should be analyzed to see if yoga is formed to the level of giving its good results and benefits.
- Yoga/dosha gives more results under the Mahadasha and Antardasha of the planets of houses involved in forming this yoga.
What are the significance and effects of this yoga? | Harsha Yoga Effects
- Native who has Harsha Yoga gets sudden success in life.
- They get a sudden rise in money.
- They gain through court cases.
- They earn through diseases.
- They gain through helping and fighting for unprivileged people.
- Native can deal with litigations and problems.
- Native fight diseases and get over them.
- Native doesn’t get into debt.
- Native is very kind and have a generous nature.
- Native follows a righteous path and are in favor of justice.
- Native can be great lawyers, police and military officers, and authority.
- They use their powers to help the needy.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.