Venus in 5th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 5th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is intelligent and knowledgeable.
- The native with Venus in 5th House for Scorpio Ascendant gets the best education.
- The native has an influential wife and gets the happiness of his children.
- The native with Venus in 5th House for Scorpio Ascendant finds the benefit of the longevity of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native is a good speaker and speaks on religious subjects.
- The native follows the family traditions and feels pleasure.
- The native with Venus in 5th House for Scorpio Ascendant works hard to raise his income and finally gains success by their own understanding and wisdom.
- The native gets respect and honour in the government and society.
- The native with Venus in 5th House for Scorpio Ascendant feels perplexed due to heavy expenditure, but he strives for success in occupation/profession. Finally, the native enjoys wealth, happiness, and peace in life.
What does 5th House in Astrology Signify?
- The first step away from home is school. The 5th House in Astrology represents education and learning, intelligence, and mental inclinations.
- The liver, stomach, and spleen are next after the chest. Note that the division between the 4th and 5th house corresponds to the diaphragm that separates the chest from the space below. The liver is a brilliant and complex organ regulating many chemical processes in the body. The liver is also able to re-grow itself if parts are removed.
- This supports the Fifth House in Astrology signification of intelligence and adds creativity. Simha (Leo) is the corresponding sign and adds to the signification of intellect (Surya represents the brain).
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus in Astrology represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus indicates everything that is, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in Vedic Astrology will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross; his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.