Characteristics of Venus in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant lacks higher education.
- The native with Venus in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendantis somewhat lazy but courageous.
- The native with Venus in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant works hard to succeed.
- The native with Venus in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant is unhappy with their brothers and sisters.
- The native lacks the mother's love, blessings and benefit of handling land and building a property.
- The native is eloquent in speech and gets work done tactfully.
- The native is fortunate and religious.
- The native has faith in God and takes an interest in religious activities.
- The native improves his position and prestige through multifarious efforts and earns wealth for a good life.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a great exploration and discovery journey, learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence. Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also bring in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen). Venus indicates everything directly and indirectly related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in the ‘Cancer’ Lagna is Gaur Varna. He is of gall nature, lover of water sports, confectionary, generous, affectionate to good people, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, big lampoon, girl-child, businessman, friendly, wealthy, addicted, suffering from enemies, temperament.
- A crooked, sometimes opposite-minded person residing in a place other than his place of birth and is of a thin but powerful body.
- At the evolutionary stage of Cancer, the soul learns about emotions’ nature. They are ruled by the Moon, making them peaceful, kind, romantic, gentle in nature, changeable, and fickle.
- The Moon compels them to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic, receptive nature.
- The Moon is the power to reflect, making these natives too “other” oriented.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.