Venus in 2nd House for Virgo Ascendant in Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 2nd House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is very fortunate and skillful.
- The native gains enough wealth and happiness for the family.
- The native makes wholehearted efforts to increase more wealth through planning.
- The native maintains his prestige.
- The native is wealthy and respectable.
- The native spends his life in an aristocratic way.
- The native is healthy and enjoys the advantage of life and inheritance. Such a native is wealthy and clever in social life.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy, and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
Venus in 2nd House for Virgo Ascendant
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus indicates everything directly and indirectly related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skillful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.