Venus in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant is intelligent, virtuous and skilful.
- The native wholeheartedly try to manage his business to increase wealth.
- The native with Venus in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant succeeds to earn some wealth.
- The native has a big family.
- The native feels unable to fulfil the essential needs of the family. It affects the happiness and prosperity of the family.
- The native with Venus in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant faces the bondages of brothers and sisters.
- The native respects his mother and gets the power of using land and buildings.
- The native with Venus in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant gets respect and honour in the government and society.
- The native gets the benefit of life's longevity and the benefit of inheritance. Such a native is courageous and clever but leads an ordinary family life.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house. Therefore it is an important house.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen). Venus indicates everything, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty. The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin, and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant