Venus in 2nd House for Capricorn Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 2nd House for Capricorn Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 2nd House for Capricorn Ascendant is intelligent and skilful.
- The native gains and accumulates enough wealth.
- The native has cordial relations with their father and with members of a joint family.
- The native with Venus in 2nd House for Capricorn Ascendant gets happiness from them.
- The native manages a big business and makes wholehearted efforts to increase wealth.
- The native uses his intelligence and eams enough wealth. Due to the heavy expenditure of their family, he is always worried about money.
- The native tries to influence enemies and also earn money through them.
- The native is very partic to maintain the status and prestige of the family.
- The native with Venus in 2nd House for Capricorn Ascendant is healthy and lucky.
- The native enjoys the benefit of the longevity of life and inheritance.
- The native has a good life partner and gets more sexual pleasures.
- The native with Venus in 2nd House for Capricorn Ascendant loves his children.
- The native gets respect and honour from the government and society.
- The native leads a happy and wealthy life.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house. Therefore it is an important house.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen). Venus indicates everything directly and indirectly related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty. The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships, and the level at which one deal.
What does Capricorn Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in Capricorn Ascendant, Santoshi, Bhiru, fiery, persistent effort, swindler, big-eyed, shudh, capricious, more saintly, clever, greedy.
- Suffering from phlegm and wind, long-bodied, smooth, Tamoguni, hypocritical, lazy, expensive, conductor of religion, women are indulgent, poets and shameless.
- He suffers happiness in his early stages, remains miserable in middle age, and remains happy until the end of 32 years.
- A person with Capricorn ascendant attains Purnayu.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant