Characteristics of Venus in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant
- The native has a lean and thin body, but he is healthy and strong.
- The native is intelligent, knowledgeable, mentally strong, and clever. Such a native spends much and gains immense wealth and honour from overseas connections.
- The native with Venus in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant has certain differences with his wife but enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native with Venus in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant suffers the loss of children.
- The native with Venus in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant works hard with firm determination, gets success in his occupation/profession, and earns wealth.
- The native with Venus in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant is engaged in the pursuit of extra pleasures.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual.
- It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus indicates everything directly and indirectly related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Gemini Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in Gemini Ascendant has the body color of wheat and face is round.
- She is an obsessive among women, lover of dance-music-instrument, comedic, messenger, sweet-spoken, humorous, craftsman, subjective, clever, poet, philanthropist, happy, pilgrim, mathematician, noble, multi-born and friendly.
- Sushil, Daani, who uses many types of indulgences, is close to the king and suffers from the king and has beautiful hair.
- A person with Gemini Ascendant has a medium age.
- He is happy in his initial stage, sad in middle age, and re-consumptive in the last stage. His fate is between 32 and 35 years of age.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant