Characteristics of Venus in 1st House for Libra Ascendant
- The native is good looking but not healthy.
- The native with Venus in 1st House for Libra Ascendant gets some weakness in the body.
- The native is intelligent, knowledgeable and farsighted.
- The native gets deficiency in wealth but gets the power of longevity of life and advantage of inheritance.
- The native with Venus in 1st House for Libra Ascendant gets good looking but feels unhappy in the company.
- The native enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native with Venus in 1st House for Libra Ascendant is an industrious, energetic diplomat and influential.
- The native pursues the business tactfully and works hard for success.
- The native with Venus in 1st House for Libra Ascendant gets respect and fame in society.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The First House in Astrology represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body.
- Whatever influences the first house will have its impact on the entire life, the personality, the body and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st House in Vedic Astrology corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general_ and the skull and brain in particular.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house, therefore it is an important house.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus in Astrology represents reproduction (literally semen). Venus indicates everything, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: manage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in Vedic Astrology the horoscope will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with.
What does Libra Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in the 'Libra' Lagna is virtuous, business-skilled, wealthy, famous, Kulbhushan, Kapha Prakriti, truthful, love-loving.
- Respectable by the state, respected in devotion, philanthropist, Satoguni, pilgrim-lover, Loved, astrologer, itinerant, is infatuated with greed and semen disorder.
- The native is of Gaur Varna, a loose son and a thick nose. He has to suffer at an early age,
- The native remains happy in middle age, and the last phase is spent normally. At the age of 31 or 32, he is fortunate.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Libra Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant