Venus in 12th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 12th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native seems to be lucky and spends much for the happiness and pleasures in life.
- The native with Venus in 12th House for Scorpio Ascendant earns wealth from overseas connections and accumulates it.
- The native losses his wife and family but enjoys sex on expenses outside the house.
- The native with Venus in 12th House for Scorpio Ascendant faces hindrances in his occupation.
- The native is weak in body and afraid of enemies.
- The native with Venus in 12th House for Scorpio Ascendant efficiently and politely gets the work completed. Such a native always suffers and gets no appreciation in government and society.
What does 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Twelfth House in Astrology represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death. Any loss or expenditure is signified by the 12th.
- Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Negative applications are death, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th House in Astrology represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or, in Sanskrit, "Moksha".
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus in Astrology represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus indicates everything that is, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in Vedic Astrology will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross; his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.